Surprise

Peter

Everyone is huddled up in front of the TV, "-and now Spiderman has again saved the day, a building on Boston Street across a bridge was on fire but Spiderman was here to save the day" the woman said.

I smiled inwardly and look at Dad and Pops who rolled their eyes. I kept my face expression straight. "Lets just have a movie marathon, FRIDAY get a list of the good but appropriate movies for Peter" Pops said.

"What? I'm already 17 pops, can't I watch what Uncle Clint watch?" I ask scowling.

I'm being treated like a damn baby again UGHHHH!!!

"No" everyone in the room said (I swear I even heard FRIDAY) I sigh and look at the list.

"BARBIE?! WHAT THE HELL!" I shout. Uncle Clint and Uncle Sam laughs, "sit down Peter, FRIDAY just cares, she doesn't want your mind to be corrupt as well" Dad said.

I groan and we watch WALL-E. Pops and Aunt Nat ended up crying, Dad and Uncle Bucky fell asleep, Uncle Sam and Uncle Clint are laughing and Uncle Bruce is stuck explaining everything to Uncle Thor.

(Lots of Uncles right?)

I look at my watch, "Pops, I'm gonna go to sleep now" I said. He kisses my forehead and ruffle my hair.

I smile at him and went inside my room. "Alright, FRIDAY the usual" I said. She opened the window and I jump out.

"Hey Karen, anything up?"

-

Steve

"Babe wake up" I said he slowly woke up and I carry Tony to our room. I lay him down and remove his shoes.

He unties his tie and hand it to me. I unbutton his shirt and replace it with a night shirt. I remove his pants and replace it with pajamas.

"Sleep" he said, I kiss his lips and hug him. "Night" I whisper.

"Peter's good?" Tony asks.

"Yup he's sleeping now"

"Kay I love you"

I smile and kiss his cheeks, "love you too".

-

Peter

I groan and look at the knife that pierced to my side, "oh oh god!" the robber shouts.

I web him and fell down, "first time stabbing someone?" I ask. "Karen whats my stats?" I ask and scream when I removed the knife.

"Your lossing blood to fast Peter, I recommend going to a hospital" she said.

"Right okay, get me to the nearest hospital" I said.

I walk to the hospital and went inside the ER.  I grab a wheel chair and sit down groaning.

How does this work?!

"Hey guys, so I've been stabbed can somebody please patch this up? Oh and help with the wheel chair please" I ask. A nervous nurse helps me to the doctor.

The doctor gasps and immediately sent me to the nearest OR. "You have an incoming call from FRIDAY" Karen annouced.

"Hey FRI" I said while the doctors continued.

"Are you alright Peter?" she asks.

"Yup, their almost done patching me up" I said waving hello to the cute nurse.

"I really do suggest you tell your parents Peter" she said.

"No thanks, end call" I said.

Everyone looks at me and I look at the cute nurse, "wanna go out sometime?" I ask.

-

"Thank you so much" I said to the doctors as soon as they closed it and patch up and went inside the car FRIDAY sent me. "Is everyone asleep?" I ask.

"Yes Peter" she said. I went inside the elevator and rub my eyes. "What time is it?" I ask.

"2:42 am" she answered. I went inside my room and crash.

-

I woke up and saw Dad smiling at me, "hey kiddo, its already 7:30 and your Pops wants everyone to go to a picnic" he said.

"Hey" I said smiling at him. He pats my shoulder as we walk out of my room, "wait will Aunt Laura and the kids come?" I ask excited.

"Yup" he said. I bump my fist in the air, "hey Pops" I said. He hugged me and I had to bite my tongue to not scream.

"Okay, take bath and we'll go" Pops said. I nod and went back to my room.

"Hurts... F*ck*ng hell" I groan and re-patch after I took a bath and go to the car. Dad and Pops smiles at me before Dad started driving.

I look out the window and saw the cute nurse when the car stopped. I wink at her and she blushes before running off to cross the street.

Dad looks at me, "did you just wink?" he asks. "What? Yeah how'd you see?" I ask.

He points at the mirror and Pops smiled, "who were you winking at?" he teases.

"At-uh uhmm green light" I said. Dad returned his look at the road while Pops continued giving directions.

-

"Peter!" I heard I smile and kneel. The kids hug me and I ruffle their hairs and I hold baby Nathaniel.

"Alright everyone eat first" Aunt Natasha said. We all sit down and eat.

"Can we play now?" Uncle Clint's daughter said (A/N: I don't remember their names sorryyy).

I nod at her and we ran to the playground. Baby Nathaniel tried to go down, "nope" I said he glares at me and punch the spot where I got stab.

Oh sh*t!

Tony

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I heard I look behind and saw Peter almost dropping Baby Nathaniel. I run to them and catch Nathaniel and Peter.

"Oh god!" Laura exclaims and runs to us. I look at Peter who started coughing so hard. Everyone's finally surrounding us, "Peter?!" Steve exclaimed.

Then Natasha screamed, "he's bleeding!" she shouts. My eyes widened and saw the red staining his shirt.

"P-Peter please tell me you weren't stabbed" I stutter. He holds my hand tighter and tears track his eyes, "CALL 911!" Steve exclaimed and hold Peter's hand.

"No no my baby" Steve whimpers and pressure the wound. He groans and stood up, "no don't stand" I said.

"Its fine, don't call 911" Peter said and grab Bruce's phone to end the call.

He breathes and look at us, "Karen stats" he said looking at me.

Peter then nods, "right, somebody hand me a cloth" he said. Laura grabs her scarf.

"What?! What do you mean its fine?!" I exclaim. "The wound has been treated yesterday sir" FRIDAY said.

"What do you mean yesterday?" Steve said. Peter lifts his shirt and everyone gasps. He wraps the scarf and groans before tying it.

"Right, come on Nathaniel lets play" he said and grab Nathaniel from Laura.

I grab his wrist, "explain" I said. He hands back Nathaniel to me and looks at his watch.

He smiles and some string came out of his watch, "surprise~ I'm Spiderman" he said then his face was covered in a mask then he left.

Steve comes to me, "he's Spiderman?" he asks skeptical.

"Yup" I said sighing.

"Babe, he's wearing spandex" he said groaning.

"I know" I said chuckling.

"He's grounded" Steve said smiling.

"His whole life" I said proud.