-Newt- •Love•

Your POV

We had saved Minho but now it was up to Thomas, Newt and me to make it back in time. We were close but we still had to be careful.Newt was weak and Thomas had to carry him all the way to the ship. At one moment Thomas couldn't hold him anymore so thy both fell on the ground. Then we heard Teresa speak that Thomas can save Newt. Then her voice disappeared.Newt stood up Thomas looked at him "Newt?". Newt looked horrible I almost couldn't look at him. Then Newt starts to attack Thomas and Thomas pushed me away. "Tommy! Kill me!" Newt breathes. I wanted to help but Thomas told me not to "Y/N! Stay there!!" He yelled. Then Newt and Thomas were both on the ground Newt on top of Thomas "I'm sorry Tommy...I'm sorry" Newt said "Its okay" Thomas told him. Then Newt held Thomas' gun to his head about to shoot. "NO!!" Thomas and i yelled at the same time. And he pushed Newt away and grabbed the gun from the ground. "Please Tommy Please" Newt said. I know I had to do something but Thomas told me 'No' again.Thomas stood up and so did Newt. Newt ran towards Thomas but I stopped Newt by standing right in front of him and cupping his head "Shh..shh Newt its okay" Newt looked at me "Y-Y/N?" He stuttered "Yes, its me" "Y/N, go away!" "Y/N!" Thomas said as a warning. "Newt, look at me! Keep looking" Newt kept staring into my eyes. "Thomas, knock him out" I whispered to Thomas. Thomas walked slowly behind Newt and Newt was about to attack him when I turned his face to me "Don't focus on him, focus on me" I said "Y/N, get out of here before I hurt you. I don't want you do remember me as a monster" Newt said but I shook my head "You won't. And even if you are a monster you are still my monster. My beautiful, kind and sweet monster" I moved my hands from his cheeks to his chest Newt got a weak smile on his face. I hugged him and he rested his chin on my head. I looked back at his eyes "Sorry" I whispered Newt looked at me with a confused look and got knocked out by Thomas. "Where are you waiting for?! Get the cure!!" I yelled at Thomas. "But..Newt?" Then Gally appeared "I'll get him to the ship! Get the cure!! NOW!!" Thomas hugged me before running off. Gally picked up Newt and walked with me to the ship.

****Time Skip****

Thomas made it! Now we have to give the cure to Newt. I held it in my hand but I couldn't stick it inside of him. I can't then Gally grabbed it out of my hand and gave the cure to Newt. "Thanks Gally" I said "Sure" he said before walking back to Thomas who fainted. Teresa died we saw it happen she saved Newt. Even though she helped WICKED I was still really sad about the fact that I lost a friend. And I never had the chance to say Thank you for saving the love of my life. I just sat there on the floor with Newts head on my chest. I played a little with his hair and I felt Newt moving a little. We arrived at our new kind of glade...but without the walls, Maze, Griever's or WICKED. A place to be safe. Gally picked up Newt and brought him to out new room. I know it sounds weird but I trust Gally almost more then I trust Thomas. "You should get some sleep, Y/N" Gally told me "I will but first I'll get Newt out of that guards uniform" "Okay, I'll see you later" he said and he left the room. I got Newt out of the uniform and putting his shirt on and his 'lazy pants'. Then I changed into one of Newts Shirts. I lied with him on our new bed and I gave him a kiss on his forehead before rolling over to my side falling asleep. But after a few minutes I felt an arm around my waist pulling me into Newts chest. "Hey, Baby girl" he whispered into your ear. "Hey, Handsome" I whispered back. He lied his head on mine falling asleep. I was finally done with everything: with WICKED, with the Griever's, everything bad or evil. Now I can finally be with Newt not with the flare Newt! My Newt.