-Thomas Sangster- •In love with a criminal•

Your POV
I walk out of the door towards Thomas' car "Hello Beautiful." He says as I get into the car "Stop." I blush "Why? I like seeing you blush." He says and kisses my cheek. He starts the car and we start to drive. This is our first real date! I am so excited! Are we going to have our first kiss? Do I look okay? I mean I... "Y/N are you alright?" He asks "Y-Yeah why?" I ask him "Because it looked like you were freaking out for a moment." He says very worriedly and his hand over mine "I'm fine, thanks." I tell him and kiss his cheek "Alright." He says and puts his hands on the steering wheel again. While we are driving he has his hand on my knee, I just can't stop blushing! Sometimes he looks at me and smiles or smirks, it is really hot. Everything he does is! I am so lucky to finally date him. 

After about ten minutes of driving, we arrive at the restaurant. He is such a gentleman. He does the chair thing you always see in movies, he tells other guys to stop looking at me because I'm already his...it is like a dream coming true. When the plates with our dinner our in front of us he smiles "You can start eating you know." I say "Mmh, I know but I wanted to look at the most beautiful girl in the world." He tells me and strokes my cheek, this boy!!! "That's not true." I tell him "Oh please, stop saying that. Why do girls always say that? You truly are the cutest, kindest and most of all most beautiful girl I have ever dated or seen before." He tells me. I am so red right now, I feel like I am even redder than a tomato! Then I feel soft lips against my cheek "You're so cute when you do that." he says "Do what?" I ask him "Blushing, now eat your dinner, I have a surprise for you at the end of the night." He tells me with a smirk planted on his face. 
While we are eating, we often feed each other and laugh a little. The people around us are sometimes looking at us, I don't know if it's because they think we are cute or noisy. When we finished our dinner Thomas paid the bill, even though I told him to split it. He grabs my coat and helps me to put it on. When we walk out of the restaurant he pulls me into an ally way. He playfully pushes me against the wall and smiles. I giggle a little "What are you doing?" I ask him. He chuckles and starts to smirk "Warming your lips with mine." He tells me before pushing his lips against mine. Oh my god...this feels so damn good! When he pulls away he starts to smirk again but now eviler "Thomas?" I say "I'm sorry hotness." He says before everything became black...

I slowly start to open my eyes. I feel something cold against my forehead. I open my eyes completely now and see Thomas...he kidnapped me! I start to back away "Love, calm down. Calm down." He tells me "How can I calm down?!" I look around, it's a dark bedroom "But you really need to calm down and lower your voice." He tells me "Why?! You kidnapped me." I say. He chuckles "Yeah I did. You should enjoy it, now you can stay with me forever!" He says happily "I don't want to! You're sick! Why would you kidnap me?!" "Because I love you, and I want to protect you from everything. Dating me comes with a price." He tells me "What price?!" I ask him very angry "Let's just say that I wasn't the nicest kid in the neighborhood. If someone stood in my way I put a bullet in their head." He says and gets out his gun. I back up even more until I fall off the bed. He chuckles "You don't have to be afraid of me, I won't hurt you. Just the people who come in my way." He tells me "What are you going to do to me?" I ask him "I don't know yet. But you are staying here." He smirks.