-Jojen Reed- •Our Baby•

@Eclipsestar1 : The reader is pregnant with Jojens Baby and on the guest together but gives birth during the journey. I hope this is good.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
I lie my head onto Jojen's shoulder "How are you feeling?" He whispers "I'm fine." I whisper back "And the baby?" He asks "The baby is fine. Just a little bit in a kicking mood." I giggle quietly. He puts his hand on my stomach "She is." He says. I look at him "It has to be a boy." I smile "But I know you want a girl. We can always make more." He laughs softly. Then the baby kicked really hard "AH!" I say. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming "Love?" Jojen says "The baby is coming." I breathe and bite my lip as hard as possible. Meera rushes towards me and pulls up my dress. Bran and Rickon are a little scared but Osha told them to keep quiet. Jojen sets me down between his legs and puts something into my mouth so I wouldn't scream and holds my hand "Squeeze as hard as you want." He whispers. I nod and look at Meera, she nods and I begin to push. It is so hard to not scream "Is she going to make it?" Bran asks "She will...if she doesn't Jojen will die too." She says. I push harder and harder, and almost break Jojen's hand. But then the baby is out and cries. We quickly wrap fur around the baby and I hold it close to my chest so the crying is less loud. When the baby stopped crying I look at my baby "It's a girl." I tell Jojen. He smiles and kisses my and our baby girl's head "I knew it was a girl." He says "But, what do we say when we get back? Your father doesn't even know I was pregnant." I say "I'll tell him it was supposed to be a surprise. And I'll also tell him we will try to make a boy next time." He says "You should rest." Meera tells me "Yeah, sleep." Jojen tells me "Alright, I'll see you in my dreams." I say and kiss his cheek and hand him our baby.