-Thomas Sangster- •Crying myself to sleep until I know you are here•

Warning:  A little Sad, self-harming and mention of depression

Your POV
I lie down on my bed. Crying. I am trying to sleep but I can't sleep. I miss him so much. All I want right now is for him to be here. He's off filming for a new movie and I am home alone...and believe me if you have depression and you feel empty you need your boyfriend. Thomas is the perfect boyfriend; he cuddles me at night so I don't have any nightmares, he tries to make me laugh when I feel sad, he makes my favorite food for me even though he knows he has to be in the kitchen for 4 hours. He's the best. But when he's off filming I feel empty again. The first few days I could handle it, I watched all of his movies and TV shows so I could see him but now I want to see him in real life and not just on the screen! I miss him so much... I sit up straight and was about to walk to the kitchen to grab a blade or a knife but I didn't...I promised Thomas I wouldn't...but I have to do this, it makes me feel a little better. So I get up and walk out of our bedroom and into the kitchen. I grab a little knife from a drawer and look at it "Okay Y/N, just...just do it, Thomas doesn't need to know" I whisper. I put the blade on my wrist and take a deep breath, I start to cry...but then I hear something behind me. I ignore it and was about to push the blade into my wrist when something grabbed my hands "Shh Shh" A voice whispers and grabs the knife out of my hand "Shh Baby girl, I'm here" He whispers. I turn around and cry into his chest "Come on" He says. I let him pick me up and I cry into the crook of his neck. He lies me down on the bed and lies next to me. He wipes my tears away "It's okay, I'm here now" He whispers. I smile a little and hug him tightly "B-but what are you doing here? I thought you were..." "I was, but I didn't want my baby girl to be alone for much longer, I know you are getting really sad if I am gone for too long" He smiles and strokes my cheek "Baby girl, please go back to sleep. There is no need to cry anymore I am here" I nod slowly and let him pull the covers over us. His arms are tight around me and his forehead against mine giving my nose and lips little kisses "Sweet dreams Baby Girl" He whispers "Sweet dreams Tommy" I whisper back.

*The Next Morning*
I slowly open my eyes. I look next to me and see that Thomas is gone "Tommy? Tommy?" I get up from the bed and walk into my house. Then I noticed that Thomas was standing in the kitchen "What are you doing?" I ask him. He turns around and gives me a plate  with a pancake in the shape of a heart "Tommy?" "No no no, you are going to eat your breakfast and get dressed, we are going to do some fun stuff to clear both of our minds" "You don't need to do this all for me Tommy" "Why not? I love you" He says "Really?" I ask "Yes! Now sit down I want to ask you something" I sit down and set my plate down on the table. He gets on his knees in front of me and grabs my hands "Y/N, my dear baby girl, I want to ask you something really important. Something I've wanted to ask you for a long time. Y/N Y/L/N, would you please become Mrs. Sangster and make me even happier than I already am?" I start to cry as he shows me the ring "Will you marry me?" "Oh my god, Tommy...YES!! I WILL MARRY YOU!! A 10000000 TIMES YES!!!" I say and jump into his arms. I love him so much! "I love you so much Baby girl!" He says "I love you more Tommy!" "That's not possible" he says and kisses me passionated.