-Thomas Sangster- •You broke my heart•

Your POV
"Now you're just putting all the blame on me!" He yells "Because it's your fault! Your own stupid fault!" I tell him "How is any of this my fault?!" He asks "You leave me every morning without letting me know you're leaving! You come home in the middle of the night! And I see photo's of you and your ex on social media! Did you really just think that I would never see it? Or that I would just forget about it?" I ask him. He sighs and runs his hand through his hair "You're unbelievable sometimes! Nothing happened that night!" He tells me "Oh really? Then how do you explain this?" I ask him and hold up my phone showing him the video of him kissing his ex. He takes the phone out of my hand "Really? Is that what you're worried about?! I was drunk that night!" He yells "Why do I not believe that? You looked pretty sober." I tell him. He holds my hand

"Y/N, I love you and only you! Why are you questioning that now?! Just because of a stupid video?!" "Well, that stupid video told me something I really needed to know at this point!." I tell him "And what exactly did you need?" He asks "Proof." I tell him "What kind of proof?" He asks "That you don't love me anymore." I tell him. He just looks at me, not saying a word "So now you stop talking?" I ask him "How could you possibly say that?" He asks "It's the truth if you want to go back to your ex that's fine. I just wished you would've told me instead of keeping me as a toy." I tell him and start to walk away "How could you possibly think that?! I was out working day and night! Just to put a roof over your head!" He yells "Do you really think I believe the old 'I was at work' lie?!" I ask him rather angrily "It's not a lie!" He tells me "Save it, Thomas, I'm done." I say and start to walk away.

That's when he pushed me against a wall "You're not going anywhere! How could you think like that?! I just told you I loved you! Why won't you believe me?!" He yells "Because it's a lie! She sent me a text that night." I tell him. I try not to cry "What text?" He asks concerned "A text saying that you and her had an amazing night together, mostly because you two were back together." I tell him trying to avoid eye contact. He steps away from the wall letting me go "She even made a picture to convince me it was the truth." I tell him and give him my phone. I walk away from him and lock myself in our room. I slide down against the door and start crying.

Thomas POV
NO!! NO NO NO NO NO! That fucking bitch!! She destroyed everything! I run towards our room and try to open the door but it's locked "Y/N, open the door." I tell her. No answer "Y/N open the door!" I say. Still no answer. I start to pound on the door "OPEN THE DOOR, Y/N!! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!" I yell

Your POV
I back away from the door hiding behind the bed. I was scared of Thomas when he yelled. He never yelled at anyone, he only ever yelled at one guy because he was hurting me. But he never yelled at me. Then he stopped pounding, it sounded like he was crying "Please open the door, I was super drunk and super stupid. Please, Love. Open the door." He begs. I just curl up into a ball and hide underneath the sheets. Crying. Please let it be over soon.

*Time Skip*

The rain was ticking against the window, thunder was roaring and I was scared. Usually, Thomas is here to comfort me. I lie down on the bed and lie on his side. It smells like him...but it doesn't comfort me. I get up and get the door off its lock. Thomas was gone. I walk into the living room to find him sleeping on the couch, one hand under his head. He looked kinda cute like that. I walked over to the couch and lied down next to him. I heard him wake up but he didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me "I'm sorry, Love." He whispers "I am so stupid. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Did I scare you?" I nodded slowly "I'm sorry, Y/N." He says "Stop apologizing, please. You did nothing wrong. I freaked out so much. I should've known she was up to something. I also should've thought about the money. I'm sorry." I tell him. He sighs "No It's my fault. I shouldn't have trusted her. I'm stupid. I thought I could hide it from you. I did it to protect you. Us." he says "Tommy, it's okay." "No, it's not." That's when there was another thunder roar. I snuggle closer to Tommy "I'm glad you still need me to comfort you." He says trying to change the subject "I will always need you, Tommy." I tell him. He kisses my head and we lay in silence until we fall asleep.