-Whitey Winn- •A girl can't beat me•

A/N: BrojenandBreera requested this imagine! Plot: Whitey and Y/N are having some kind of shooting competition because Whitey thinks he’s better than her. I hope I did an okay job with this and guys I am going home tomorrow so there will be more imagines coming again! But school is also starting and I do have to keep my focus on that but the imagines won't stop soon.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"I bet, I can hit all of the cans without reloading" I tell him "Pf! Sure Darling, keep dreaming. There has never been anyone who has ever beaten me at this game." He tells me "Really? What 'bout Maggie?" I ask him "Nope." He says with pride "Okay, but what if I'm the first?" I ask him "Oh...you want to make this a competition? What do I get if I win?" I ask him. He smirks and licks his bottem lip "If I win, you have to do my laundry for a whole week." He smirks "I asked you what I get if I win." I say rather annoyed that he thinks he's so much better than I am "If you win, you'll get a kiss." He says "A kiss? That's all?" I ask him. He nods proudly "Whitey, I could kiss you whenever I want, that's not fair." I tell him "Well, I don't think you will win. And who wouldn't want a kiss of the deputy of their town?" "You are unbelievable." I tell him "Ladies first." I tell him. He chuckles and aims his gun towards the cans "You know Y/N, I don't even get why you are doing this. I get it, you're playing hard to get but don't embarrass yourself." He says and misses the shot. He looks a little frustrated "You were saying?" I smirk "oh shut it! It was just one can!" He says and shoots all the other cans until he's out of bullets "Out of my way, Deputy." I say and push him away. I am my gun towards the cans "Good luck girly." He says "A girl can't beat me." He says "We'll see. By the way, I want to change my reward." I tell him "Depends." He says "If I win your be my little slave for a whole week." I smirk "Whatever, you are not going to win this anyway." He says "So we have a deal?" I ask him "We have a deal." He says. I smirk and shoot every can, one by one. I turned around and looked at him, his mouth was wide open "W-wha...h-how....uh...huh?" He stutters. I smile "A girl can beat you. Now what will I do with you?" I say wile getting closer "Noo!! I didn't know you could do that, it's not fair!!" He whines "Relax, Whitey, I won't let you do a lot of work. I will mostly ask you to cuddle me and stuff." I tell him and put away my gun "Why?" He asks "Because I get lonely sometimes, and yeah...I don't mind a kiss of the deputy sometimes." I admit, I'm blushing really badly and look down at my feet "Aww, does my little Darling get lonely sometimes?" He asks making me even more embarrassed of myself "Sometimes." I admit "Darling, you know you are always welcome at my place." He tells me and wraps his arms around me before kissing my head softly "Thanks Whitey." I say and snuggle closely to him.