-Thomas Sangster- •Summer Camp•

Your POV
"Long time no see, Love." Thomas smirks and gives me a little cuddle. It has been a year since I last saw him. Summer is the time where my parents send me to summer camp...not the best thing ever but it's fun. It's crazy, I only hang out with the boys. They are way more fun than all those Barbie dolls on the other side. I cuddle closely to Thomas "Good to see you too Sangster." I tell him. He chuckles and pulls me with him towards the boys "Y/N!" They all say and give me high-fives or our own handshakes "Okay everyone, gather around!" The camp leaders yell. Thomas wraps an arm around my shoulder as we stand in the back next to the boys "When we call your name you step forward and we will send to the boys or girls cabin!" They say. Thomas rolls his eyes "Bullshit!" He yells. I giggle and everyone laughs "My girl is always sleeping in the boy cabin." He tells them "Oh? You mean Y/N Y/L/N?" One of them asks "Of course!" He says "Yeah she allowed to sleep in the boy cabin." They sigh. I giggle and smile at the other boys before feeling something against my ear "I think we shouldn't break tradition but if you want out then..." Thomas whispers "Are you insane? Of course I'm in! I am not skipping it! It is one of the best things we do in those weeks here." I tell him "That's my girl." He says "Guys! Why are we still here? They already know we are here, let's go to our cabin." Billy, one of our friends, says. We laugh and walk towards our cabin.

*Time Skip*

Thomas POV
I push her down on the bed and start to make out with her "Woah! Go, Tommy! Go Y/N/N!" The boys cheer. I smile and so does she. She breaks the kiss for a moment "I missed you." She says "I missed you too. Should we...go for a swim?" I smirk "Sure." She says. We get up from the bed and get outside. We have to make sure no one sees us out here "Do you think someone is out here?" She asks "I don't think so if they are they will see us..." "Maybe we should wait a little longer?" She suggests "No way! I waited for this a whole year. 365 days, 12 months, 52 weeks...I can't wait any longer." I whine "Ow, no please Tommy don't be sad." she says and starts to take off her clothes. I start to smile again and we continue to get undressed. When we are completely naked we dive into the lake. Yes our tradition is making out and skinny dipping. So what? We miss each other very much! It's only a few weeks every year that we get to see each other. When we are swimming together the boys are on the side looking and joking around a little. We don't care, Y/N and I swim to a rock at the other side of the lake and lean against it "I love you Sangster." She says "I love you too Y/L/N, more then you could ever imagine. Y/N I really want to ask you something before it's too late." I tell her "Later Tommy, now all I wanna do is make out." She says and wraps her arms and legs around me "Y/N, I really need to..." I was cut off by her lips touching mine. Feels so good... Okay Thomas you have to ask her now else you will have to wait another year! I gently push her away "Y/N, I really have to ask you this...would you....be my girlfriend...and maybe after Summer Camp we could hangout sometime? You know like...really dating?" I ask her "You really want me to be your girlfriend?" She asks "Yeah..." "Tommy, I thought you would never ask!" She says before kissing me again. And the world around us just dissapears...she's my girlfriend...hopefully forever! "How about we go back to the cabin and...celebrate?" I smirk "Yes please." She smirks back and we start to swim back.