-Thomas Sangster- •Saving you•

Thomas POV
I ran away from all the crazy fan girls "THOMAS!! THOMAS WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" They scream. I mean I love my fans but I don't really like the crazy ones. There is this one girl who I talk to on Twitter some times and she's really nice towards me, not a crazy fan girl at all. I snap out of my thoughts and ran a little faster, "TOMMY COME BACK!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!" They yell. I shake my head and run a little further into an ally. Left, right another right, left, right, left, left. I ran until I bumped into someone. It was a girl. She had fallen on the ground so I helped her up "I'm so sorry I was just.....", "Running from the fan girls?" She asks. I look at her and recognize the girl from Twitter "Y-You are that girl...from Twitter" I stutter "I am...oh shit" She looks over my shoulder. I turn around and see the other girls running towards us. She grabs my hand and starts running again. After a while of running we stop by a house, she grabs her keys and unlocks the door "Come on", "I-I don't know" I stutter "It's this or getting torn apart by crazy fan girls!" She says. I ran inside, her following and locking the door again "W-why did you do that?" I ask her totally out of breath. She smiles "I have to do something when I see my Idol getting haunted by crazy girls" She says, "I'm Y/N by the way". I smile "Well I don't have to introduce myself anymore" I say. She giggles "Nope, can I offer you a drink or something?", "Eh...yeah sure. You are not going to poison me and then lock me up in the basement right?" I ask her. I mean I don't know this girl in person....who know what if she's one of them? She laughs a little "I'm not gonna do that. Please let me give you at least a glass of water" She says. I nod in agreement and we walk to her kitchen. 

Your POV
OMG!!! THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER IS IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!! I freaked out the first time we talked on Twitter but I saved him!! This is amazing!! I turn back to him and give him his drink "I can't thank you enough, you really saved my life out there" He says. I giggle "It's fine. I mean it's not everyday you get to meet your Idol let alone saving them" I say. He chuckles....he's so cute! No Y/N Stop it!!! "Hey Y/N...why are you so nice towards me on Twitter? Most girls just want me because I'm famous but it seems like you don't really care" He says, "That's because I don't. You are famous but I should treat you witch respect" I say. He smiles "Thanks for that" "Of course" Then I heard raindrops fall outside. We look through the window and see that it starts to storm "Well....looks like I will be stuck here for a while" He says "I-I can call someone to pick you up you know. I get it if you want to leave" "No no I would like to stay a little longer. I would love to get to know you better.........Love" He smirks "O-oh okay" I stutter "Are you getting a little nervous here?" He asks me "Maybe" I smirk "It's just that....I never thought this would happen, like ever! I don't really know what to say or talk about" I tell him "You don't have to be nervous around me. Talk to me like you always do" He says "I'll try"