-Whitey Winn- •Work, work, work•

Whitey POV
"Ey Bill, could you maybe uh...do me a favour?" I ask him "Depends." He says not removing his eyes from the book he was reading. I lied my feet on my desk "Could I maybe get tonight off?" I ask "Why?" He asks "Nothing important." I tell him. He chuckles and turns the page of the book "If it's nothing important then why would you want to get the day off?" He asks "I can't tell you." I tell him "And why not?" He asks "Because...because....uh...I just...I just can't alright!" I tell him. He chuckles "This about that girl isn't it? Who lives in that other town." He says "Louise? No! Ew! I don't have feelings for her anymore." I tell him. He puts down his book "Then who is it? You clearly want to go out with a girl." He says. I scratch the back of my neck "It's that girl who recently moved here. Her name is Y/N." I tell him. He starts to smirk "Oh, new girl huh? If I was your age I would want her to be mine as well." He says "So you give me the night off?" I ask him "No." He says and reopens his book "But, Bill, tonight is really special. This is the only chance I have." I tell him "Why? You're the only one who's around her age in this place." He says "She often visits the other villages. What if there is someone else? Bill please I beg you." "Whitey, I'm sorry, I have to be with my kids at night." He tells me "Well, this could be my ticket to having my own kids one day!" I tell him. He laughs "You're too young, too stupid, and too smelly to get a girl to sleep with ya." He laughs "Bill please, just one night." I beg him. He sighs "Fine, one night." "Thank you thank you thank you!!"

*Time Skip*

"I'm having a great time, Whitey." She smiles "Me too." I smile back "Ya know, I am so happy I ran into on my first day here. You're really nice, kind, protective, and really sweet!" She says "Me? I'm nothing compared to you!" I tell her. She blushes "Aww thanks, Whitey." She says and kisses my cheek "By the way, how did you get the night off? I thought you always had to work at night and the sherrif would never let you go." She says "Well I had a good deal. I told him I really needed the night off because I was going to have a drink with the most beautiful girl in town." I tell her. When the words came out of my mouth, I immediately regret saying them "You think I'm beautiful?" She blushes. I scratched the back of my neck "Uh...y-yeah." I blush. She leans forward and pecks my lips "I think you are very handsome....if you took a bath." She giggles "I would but I'm always working." I tell her "Well maybe you could come over to my place and I could give you a bath." She smirks "Maybe I would like that." "Unless you are too busy working." She says "I'm not! I've got the night off, we can do whatever we want." I smile and kiss her.