-Jojen Reed- •Visions•

A/N: @subjectA6thefangirl helped me again! THANK YOU AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!! And if you have any requests please tell me! Anyways enjoy!!

Meera's POV
I'm skinning a rabbit with the old lady I think her name was Osha. She looks at me all the time! It's really annoying. She glances at me and says "That's not how to skin rabbits" "I know how to skin a Rabbit!" I tell her "Not by the looks of it" She replies. She makes me so mad! After that, there was silence. We just sit there and skin the rabbits until she speaks up "You grow up north of the wall, you learn the proper way to handle the game" She says "I didn't see any game for an ideal." I tell her. HSe puts the rabbit over the fire  "I debacle shot a dozen rabbits" "I made this by myself. Guess you don't learn how to do that north of the wall" I say. She looks at me "You will learn how to use your fists" I look back at her "Oh, you're going to punch the rabbits to death?" I ask her. She starts to smirk a little  "Let someone else in line...", "Someone else is sitting right here," I tell her. I hear 'Bran' was his name right? I hear him groan a little "You are both good at skinning rabbits!" He says "Some of us are just a little better." She tells him. I lost it "WELL, SOME OF US WOULD SAY 'THANK YOU' WJEN SOMEONE ELSE HUNTS DOWN THEIR BREAKFAST FOR THEM! I DON'T THEY TEACH YOU TO SAY 'THANK YOU' NORTH OF THE WALL!!" I yell "You've got a big mouth girl too many teeth." She says a little calmer than me and stands up. Then Bran speaks up again "Stop! You two have been fighting ever since you've met! Just stop it!!" He says. Me and Osha give each other deathly glances "Lady Reed here has got an stick so far up in her ass it's a wonster her feet still touch the ground!" she says "You've been nasty to her every day! Of course she's nasty back!" Bran tells her. Wow that kid is smart! "Me?" Osha points at herself and acts like she's confused "It's my fault? The first time I met her she held a knife to my throat!" She say angry and point at me while saying 'her'. She makes me so mad!! "First time I met you, you held a knife at me" Bran tells her. She shrugs "We can't fight each other, we will never make it to the wall if you don't make peace first!" Bran says. Me and Osha sit back down and start to skin the rabbits again "Your way of skinning rabbits is quicker then mine" I tell her "That's what I said didn't I?" She says very rude. I'm just trying to be nice! "Osha!" Bran hisses at her "You're a good little hunter" she says. "Thank you" I say "See it isn't that hard to say Thank you" "Don't push me" she says. Then I hear a sound behind me. I look over my shoulder to see my brother shaking again! Oh no! I rush over to him, put his head on my lap and put something in his mouth so he won't bite his own tongue "I'm right here with you" I tell him, "What's happening to him?" The younger boy I think his name was Rickon asks. I need to focus on jojen right now "I'm right here with you" I repeat. In the corner of my eye I could see Osha standing up "What's wrong with him?" Rickon asks again, “The visions take their toll" I explain. Bran looks at me "He's having one now?" He asks. I nod and look back at my brother. His eyes are opening and he's calming down. I remove the cloth from his mouth and he sits up slowly. He looks at me "I-I saw her" he stutters. He didn't even had to say her name "Who are you talking about?" Bran asks us. Jojen looks at him "Y/N Y/L/N. That's the girl I was in love with right before we went to look for you. I left her behind and in the visions I have I see that she's alright but...she's still waiting for me to come back. She misses me and I miss her. I don't know what I would do to have her right here with me now. I love her" he explains.

Jojen POV
I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I miss Y/N more then I thought I would. She was going to become my wife in a few months! The only time we chat is when we have visions of each other. Meera looks at me. She know what I am thinking right now and she knows I would do anything to protect my true love. But I can't right now and I'm scared that something night happen while I am not around....