-Thomas Sangster- •Prom•

Thomas POV
My friends and I sit down at our lunch table. Everyone is really excited because of prom. Everyone has found a date except for me! "So Tommy, have you finally asked someone?" Dylan asks me "Not yet, Dylan." I tell him "What? Why not?! Prom is in a few weeks, Tommy!" I sigh. The girl that I wanted to ask was Y/N. She's the most beautiful, gorgeous and amazing girl ever. And my best friend. She told me she didn't want to go but, her mother already bought a dress for her so she has to go. But she didn't want a date "You are still waiting for Y/N aren't you?" He asks.  I sigh again "Yeah" "Tommy, you know you can have any girl you want in this school, and still, you are waiting to ask the one that isn't going with anyone!" He says "But I don't want to go with anyone else!" I whine. Then someone sat next to me "Oh who are you talking about Tommy?" Y/N asks "No one!" I say quickly "Okay." She says. Then Dylan makes her look at him "Hey Y/N/N? Why don't you want a date for the prom?" He asks. I kick him under the table. Y/N looks at me with a confused face and then back at Dylan "Uh I don't know. I think it's because the guy I like would never ask me" She says sadly. Shit, there is another guy she likes! I will never have a chance with her! "And are you going to tell us who this 'guy' is?" He asks winking at me. Y/N looks a little confused "Why are you winking at Tommy?" She asks "I asked you something first!" He said, "I am not telling you!" She says "Then I am not telling you either!" He says. They could've been twins! They are always joking around! "Hey Y/N can you help me with my homework after school?" I ask her "Um yeah sure. We haven't spent much time together lately so I would love to" She says kissing my cheek before walking off  "See you later guys!" She said.

*Time Skip*

Y/N and I are lying on my bed trying to study together. She always tries to make a joke with the answers so I can remember them. She's just perfect! "Het Y/N?" I say "Yes Tommy?" She asks "Love, I wanted to ask you something." I say "Go on then." She says. I grab her hands and look into her eyes "Y/N I've wanted to ask you something for a long time now. We are best friends and I thought that, if you wanted, we could go together" "To the prom?" She asks. I nod slowly "You want me to pick you up?" She asks confused. I chuckle "No not really eh...Y/N, would you be my date for the prom? And if you say yes I can tell you that I've had a crush on you for the past four years" I say. Shit! Why did I say that? She starts to blush "You want to take me to the prom? As your date?" She asks "Yes please." I say. She starts to cry "Tommy, I thought you would never ask!" She says. She jumps on top of me and we roll over my bed. When we stop I'm on top of her "So I guess that's a yes?" I ask her. She nods very excited before pressing her lips against mine. We stay like that for a while until she pulls back "So does this mean you are my girlfriend now?" I ask her "Of course Tommy." She says and I smile. I lie back down next to her and we get back to the homework.

*One week later*

I stand at the end of the stairs waiting for Y/N. She and her mother are fixing her hair and I am talking to her dad. Lucky for me he trusts me. Y/N and I have known each other for almost our whole lives. Then her mother walks back down "She's ready!" She says. We all tun towards the stairs "T-Thomas? I don't want you to look! If you do I won't come downstairs!" Y/N says from upstairs "Okay I won't look" I say. Her mother puts her hands over my eyes and I can hear her walking down the stairs. Once she was downstairs her mother moved her hands away and I see Y/N in a beautiful dress.

 Once she was downstairs her mother moved her hands away and I see Y/N in a beautiful dress

{Your Dress ^^}
{Your Hair ↓↓}

{Your Dress ^^}{Your Hair ↓↓}

"Wow!" I say "Y-You look so....there is no word in this world that can describe how beautiful you look!" I say. She blushes bright red. I walk towards her and hold her hands "Absolutely stunning. I'll have to keep all the guy away from you" I whisper in her ear. She giggles "I don't look that good" "You do! I'm struggling to keep my hands off you" She giggles again "You look quite handsome too Tommy" She says. 

 " Well thank you

 " Well thank you. Should we go then, My Lady?" I ask "Yes please!" She says "WAIT!!! I WANT A PICTURE FIRST!!!" Her mother screams. 

*In the gym*

Y/N and I walk into the gym and walk towards Dylan and Kaya. Once Kaya say Y/N she screamed and ran towards her "O my god Y/N! You look amazing!!" She says "Just this once." She says. Then Dylan walks towards us "Who are you and what did you do with Y/N?" He asks "Shut up Dylan." She says and cuddles into my arm "Something wrong?" I ask her "Some guys are staring at me." She tells me. I got a little mad and picked her up before kissing her. When we pull back she smiles "Why did you do that?" "Now they know you're mine!" She blushes again. The slow songs started to play, Dylan and Kaya walked off to the dancefloor "You want to dance?" I ask her "Uh...I can't dance actually" She says rubbing her arm and looking down "I can teach you, come on" I drag her with me. When we found an open spot I sat her down on my feet and we started to move along with the music. She lies her head on my chest with her arms around me. I chuckle a bit "I know you hate this but the prom king and prom queen will be announced soon" I tell her "After that, we can just sit down and do nothing" She giggles "You really know me too well" "I do but, I've known you for almost our whole life so it would be weird if I didn't" I say. She just smiles, I love that smile so much! "Hello! Hello! Can I have your attention, please? Um, I'm going to tell you all who are going to be king and queen!" A guy said. I hold Y/N really close to me. I know she was nervous because she's always second place, which I don't get! 
"Okay Prom king of this evening is... Thomas Sangster!" He said. I kiss Y/N's cheek "I'll see you up there I guess." I say before walking away. The crown was put on my head "And our Prom Queen is...Olivia Brown!" He said. What?! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!! Y/N IS PROM QUEEN!!!! "Oh no wait! There has been a little mistake! Our Prom Queen is...Y/N Y/L/N!!!" He said. I knew it! She walked up and I got to put the crown on her head "I told you so" I whisper. She blushes and holds my hand "Prom King and Queen are Thomas Sangster and Y/N Y/L/N!!!"