-Thomas Sangster- •Truth or Dare?•

A/N: A little warning...there will be some Dylmas in this one too...not much but a little bit. Enjoy!! And sorry that this imagine took a little longer to be published.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"Y/N! Are you coming?" Will asks me "I'm coming!" I run out of the kitchen towards the boys in the living room. I sit down between Ki Hong and Will "Okay! I'll start! Will, truth or dare?" Dexter asks Will "Truth!" He says. All the boys start to smirk. Just like the movie, I am the only girl here tonight and we are playing 'Truth or Dare', this is not going to end very well. "Did you ever tried to kiss Y/N or Kaya on set?" Dexter asks "Nope, I mean they are both beautiful but no never tried." He says. Will turns towards me "Y/N! Truth or dare?" "Dare!" I answer with a smirk planted on my lips "I dare you to call Wes and talk to him while pretending that you are drunk." They all laugh "Alright!" I get up and get my phone to call Wes. After a few seconds, he picks up the phone "Hey Y/N, what's up?" He asks "I wanted to tell you somethin', Wes." I say trying to sound as drunk as possible "Y/N are you drunk?" He asks "No! No! Why would you...think that?" I ask him "Okay, I am going to hang up on you now, and you get some sleep okay? You have to work tomorrow." He tells me and ends the phone call. I walk back to the guys "He hung up on me." I laugh. They laugh with me and I turn to Thomas "Thomas! Truth or dare?" I ask him "Dare!" He smirks "I dare you to kiss Dylan!" I giggle. He turns to Dylan "Okay! Come here, Baby." He says and kisses Dylan. Dylan smiles into the kiss and kisses him back. It turns into making out actually. This looks...kinda hot "You like this don't you?" Will whispers in my ear "Why would you think that?" I whisper back. His eyes trail down to my lips and I notice that I am biting on my lip "So what? They look cute together." I whisper "I don't think, you think they are just cute. You want to be between them." He smirks "I do not." I tell him. Then Thomas and Dylan break their kiss "That was good. A little strange but good. So, Dylan, truth or Dare?" Thomas says "Truth!" He says "Tell us about your imagines about Y/N." He smirks "Oh NO!! I was drunk!" He says "Wait what are we talking about?" I ask them "Well Love, Dylan here was talking about you when we were having a guys night out. Mostly about you and some of his fantasies." He says. I start to blush and look away "Aww! Y/N is blushing!!" Dexter says making me blush even more. All the boys start to laugh, I look at Thomas and see him smirk at me "I was drunk! I wasn't thinking straight!" Dylan says trying to defend himself "Dylan, we even caught it on video." Will says and grabs his phone but Dylan grabs it and runs into the halls of the hotel. The guys run after him so I take my time to get myself a drink from the kitchen. When I pour myself some water from the tab I feel arms around my waist and hot breath against my neck "You are enjoying this." "Enjoying what?" I asked him "Truth or dare, especially the part where I was making out with Dylan." I could hear him smirk "Why would you think that?" I ask him "Are you really keeping up this act? The guys told me about you...and your fantasies about me." He turns me around and leans closer to me "I dare you to kiss me." He whispers. His hot breath against my lips "I didn't even pick." I whisper back "Why? Did you want to tell me the truth then?" "No." He smiles and presses his lips against mine. His lips are so soft...they taste so good...this feels so good! He picks me up and sets me down on the countertop "Thomas! Stop snogging Y/N and show her the video!" Dexter says. I pull away and look at him "As good as you imagined?" He whispers "Even better." I blush.