-Thomas Sangster- •Tables are turned•

Thomas POV
I drop my bag on the floor of my bedroom and lie down on my bed. School was so boring!! I turn on my TV and pick one of my favorite shows! It's called 'Crazy? Yes I am!' I really like it! Especially the main character, she's called 'Raven' and she is so beautiful! Not just the character but the actress......she's hot! She's everything a guy can think of!! Her beautiful Y/E/C eyes,  her perfect lips and don't get me started on her body...her body is perfect!! She is perfect!! But I'm just an normal teenager and she's famous! She doesn't even know I'm alive, what I would do for letting her know I exist.

Your POV
I sat down in my privet jet and closed my eyes "What's wrong?" My agent asks "I am so tired. All the interviews, fans who want autographs and pictures, photo shoot almost everyday. I really need some time to relax" "Alright. Just tell me if you need something" He says before walking away. I grab my phone and open my Twitter. I scroll through all the fan mail and people spamming until I see a really sweet post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SangsterThomas:
Dear Y/N Y/L/N,
I know you probably won't read this but, I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love you! You are such a great actress and I watch your show everyday! Words can't describe how much I love you! And if you ever read this, I am glad you took your time to read my message to you💘
-Thomas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow....no one ever has ever told me that. People usually tell me they love me but not like 'Thomas' just did. Should I reply? He sounds like a nice guy. Although my parents always told me not to trust strangers....it's not like he is gonna stalk me after this. He's just a fan, okay I'll reply. This message does make me feel kinda weird, fans usually spam  but he didn't...This guy is different and I like different!! I decided to check out his account. Wow....he is CUTE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: SangsterThomas,
That is incredibly sweet of you! No one has ever told me that before. And I'm really happy to hear you like the show and that you watch it everyday. All my fans are nice towards me but this is almost too sweet! You are different from my other fans, and I like different ;) 
Maybe we could talk more an other time? I hope so
Love Y/N💘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas POV
She replied to my message to her!! This is amazing! And she wants to talk to me again an other time? O my god this is the best thing that ever happened to me!! Should I send her a message back? Maybe we could become really good friends? Maybe she wants to see me in real life one day? Don't jump to any conclusions right now Thomas! She's famous and she would never want to meet me in real life. But what if she would? Then I get to meet the hottest girl in the world! "Thomas, why are you blushing again?" My mother snaps me out of my thoughts "You were watching 'Crazy? Yes I am!' weren't you?" She asks with a smirk on her face, "No! I was just checking my Twitter!" I tell her. She laughs a bit "Alright Honey, diner is ready" She says before walking away. I sigh before walking downstairs.

*A few weeks later*
I sat down with my coffee at one of the tables in Starbucks. As I drink my coffee there are some flashing lights outside. Then I see a girl with sunglasses on walk into the shop with her bodyguards keeping the paparazzi out. I recognize that beautiful Y/H/C hair. I ran towards her "I'm sorry no autographs" She says "I don't wan't an autograph" I tell her. She looks at me and takes off her sunglasses "You are that Thomas guy from Twitter" She says "Y-yeah I a-am" I stutter. She then warps her arms around me "I am so glad I ran into you" She says. Y/N and I have been talking allot on Twitter....we even video chatted once. I hug her back "Are you okay?" I ask her "N-no the paparazzi is following me everywhere ever since I came out of the air plane" She tells me "You can stay with me, I can sneak us out of her without being followed by them" I tell her. She smiles "But where are we going from there? Everywhere I go...." I cut her off "My house? You know I am not a crazy fan....do you trust me?" I ask her "I do....okay I'll tell my bodyguards after I got my coffee" She tells me. I nod and walk with her to order some coffee. After we ordered some coffee for her we sneaked out of the shop without anyone following us. I brought her to my car and drove us to my house. When we arrived at my house we sat down on the couch and started talking "Nice house" she says "Thanks, it's pretty big but not as big as yours I bet" She giggles "Just because I'm an actress doesn't mean I live in a castle" She says "True" I say. There was a silence "So where are your parents?" She asks "Oh they are shopping with my sister" I tell her "So we are alone?" She asks "Yep all alone" I say. She put her coffee down "Good" She climbs on my lap and kisses me. Of course I kissed back, she let my arms warp around her lower back. After a few minutes of kissing she pulls away "How was that?" She asks "Too good to be true" I tell her "Alright! Let's do it again then" She says before pressing her lips against mine again. We kiss and after a while it starts to get a little more heated. She climes off my lap and I bring us upstairs to my room. Best day ever!!!