-Thomas Sangster- •Rich boy•

A/N: This one was requested by almi-245 and sorry it took so long for me to update. I hope you like it and I hope it was worth the wait! I tried my best, enjoy it!
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
I grab my books out of my locker and put them into my bag quickly. Today is super rushed! I have school, I have to work after school, then I have to pick up my little brother and cook us dinner! Maybe I can leave a little earlier at work today, I'll come up with something "Now will you look at that. That's just pathetic, wearing the same jumper twice a week." I hear a low male voice say. I close my locker and don't even look at him "Oh, seems like she's deaf." He says "Go away, Richie Rich." I tell him "My name is Thomas Sangster, I thought you knew that." He says "Appearantly you're too dumb to understand that." he says "First of all, that has nothing to do with it. Second, I am not dumb! Third, I told you to go away." I say and start to walk away. He stands in front of me, I look up at him and see him wearing his Tommy Hilfiger sweater and his grey Tommy Hilfiger sweat pants. His ear pods were plugged into his ear and he was holding his phone in his hand. He was smirking as always "Being the smart one huh?" He asks "I'm not saying I am smarter than you, but maybe if you used those brain cells you could be a lot smarter." I say before pushing him away and walking off to class.

*Time Skip*

I stood in the shop I was working at. Things have been really hard lately, with my parents and me having to take care of my brother. I put the groceries of the lady in a plastic bag "Alright, there you go Miss. Have a nice day." I smile "Thank you, and you too." She says and walks away. Then she walks into the owner, my boss, of the store "That girl is very kind, don't even think about throwing her out." She says quietly. My boss smiles and walks towards me "Y/N, Honey, you can leave earlier today." My boss says and hands me some money "And here is a little extra." He whispers in my ear. I count the extra money "Sit, I really can't take that much money." I tell him and hand him his money back. He chuckles and pushes my hand away "Take it, you nee it." He tells me. I smile and hug him tightly "Thank you, Sir." then the door opens again "

Thomas POV
This is just sad! She's working at that shit hole? Just look at her, oh the guys will love to hear this! This girl...it's almost sad to see her like this. I wonder what she would look like in Tommy Hilfiger. Nah nevermind she's not good enough for that. Oh this will be great tomorrow at school

*Time Skip*

We were waiting at her locker, I can't wait to see the look on her face. We are going to have a little fun with her, not hurting her or anything, just having a little fun. She walked by and opened her locker, she looked really tired. I walked up behind her and grabbed her bag from her back "Hey!" She said, "What were you doing at that shit hole of a store the other day?" I ask her "Working. Could you please give me back my bag?" She says. I hold it up high so she can't reach it, she jumps up trying to grab it but she can't "Give it back!" She says. A little bit of money fell out of her bag, I grabbed it before she could "Wow, you're really working for your money? That's sad! I got everything from my parents, who needs work at a stupid old store that doesn't even make that much money?" I ask her "Please give it back!" She begs. My eyes meet her eyes and I can see some kind of sadness and I felt guilty. I give her her money and her bag. She runs away.

*Time Skip*

I feel kinda bad for her. Why do I feel bad for her?! She did have beautiful Y/E/C eyes...wait what am I talking about? What am I thinking? I walked past that sad store where she worked. I saw here outside, crying. I walked towards her "Why are you crying?" I ask her. She looks up and wipes away her tears "Go away, Thomas." She tells me "Not until you tell me why you're crying." I tell her. I sit down next to her "I'm not making enough money." she cries "What?" I say "I'm not making enough money and me and my brother will be thrown onto the streets sooner or later! This is all my fault." she says and hides her head in her hands. I move closer to her "But...your parents..." I start "My parents are dead." She says. I sat there in silence, I did not know that, but how...why...how? "I'm sorry." I say "I don't want to hear it, you don't care about me, or my little brother. Just leave me alone." She says and gets up. Before she could leave I took her hand in mine "Hold on, maybe I can help you." I tell her "Why would you want to help me? Just because I suddenly have an excuse to be treated like a baby? I don't need you to take care of me, Thomas. Leave. Me. Alone." She says and walks away. I stand up "I can give you some extra money!" She turns around and looks at me "You would o that?" She asks. I step closer to her "Well, I can't just give it to you. But, maybe you could work for me for a while." I smirk a little. She backs up "I don't want to know where this is going." She says "Please, just...just come with me. Take a day off." I tell her "I can't just..." She starts "You can." I tell her "You work for me now."

*Time Skip*

"Wow." She says as she looks up as soon as we walked through the door. I chuckle "Come on." I tell her. She walks after me with her eyes wide open, it was at this moment I noticed she had a little twinkle in her eyes. It made her eyes even more beautiful...hold up! What?! "So, you really live here?" She asks "Uh yeah." I say "But...this is a mansion! A huge one too!" She says. I chuckle again and hold her hand "Come on, I'll take you to the kitchen and we can talk about...business." I smirk. Together we walked into the kitchen but we never let go of each other's hands. I told her to sit down on the countertop but she didn't do it so I picked her up and sat her down. She giggled quietly "So about this working thing..." She starts "Yeah, listen the only thing I need you to do is help me with my homework, clean my room, make me dinner whenever my parents aren't here, stuff like that." I tell her "So...I don't have to..." "No! No! No! Of course not! I would never do that." I tell her. She jumps off the countertop "And how much are you going to pay me?" She asks "I don't know yet. How much do you usually make?" I ask her "Enough to get food for me and my brother at least four days a week." She says. I look at her "You guys don't eat every day?" I ask her. She shakes her head "Alright...well...how about I give you two thousand tomorrow and I'll try to pay you everything by the end of the week." I tell her. Her eyes are wide open "T-Two t-thousand?" she stutters. I smile at her "You're cute when you stutter." I say and kiss her cheek.

*A few weeks later*

"So yesterday I was at this really fancy restaurant with my parents, and there was this really hot girl and..." Dylan says but I don't listen to her. My eyes are focused on Y/N standing by her locker, she's so beautiful. I walk towards her, completely forgetting about my friends "Hey stranger." I say. She jumps slightly before looking up "Thomas." she sounds pretty relieved it's me "Hey, you coming over later?" I ask her "Sure am, Boss." She smiles. I lean down to her ear "I also have a surprise for you." I whisper "What is it?" She asks "Not telling yet. You'll have to wait. See you later." I smile and kiss her cheek before walking back to my friends. They look at me very strange "What? She's the maid." I tell them "Oh!" They say and start smiling "My maid." I whisper with a smirk planted on my face.

*Time Skip*

We sat at my desk in my room. All I can do is stare at her "I get the feeling you didn't ask me here to help you with your homework." She says snapping me out of my staring trance. I grab her hands "I didn't." I tell her "Remember what I said about the surprise?" I ask her. She nods slowly "I do." She says, I smirk and pull her on my lap and kiss her. She smiles into the kiss but pushes me back "What's the surprise?" She asks "I'm firing you." I tell her "What?!" She says "You don't have to work for me anymore." I tell her "That's my surprise?!" She yells obviously mad "Chill, I was on the phone with my parents the other day, I asked them if you and your brother could move in with us. They said yes." I tell her "Y-You did...what?!" "You're not happy?" I ask her. She kisses me before I could say anything else "You're the best boyfriend ever! Thank you so much!!" She says. My smile turns into a smirk as I glance at the bed before turning back to her "You can thank me in another way if you want." She smirks and starts kissing me again.