-Donald Clarke- •Homecoming•

Your POV
I stood next to my friends talking and laughing. Homecoming! Yay....not! I mean I was looking forward to it when my best friend Donald asked me if I wanted to go with him but he had to go to the hospital a few days ago. I just wish he could be here with us "Y/N, I just want to say you look beautiful tonight!" One of my friends says "Aww thank you! You look stunning tonight!" I tell her. Some of my friends left to go dancing with their dates and others left to get us some drinks. I just stood there alone and saw people dancing and kissing. Why couldn't Donald be here? I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see my friend "Hey you wanted a drink too right?" She asks "Yes, please." I smile. She walks away again leaving me once again all alone. After a while, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around again "If you're going to ask me if I want a drink again I will get it myself..." I say but my eyes met someone else's eyes. Chocolate brown eyes, you could drown in them. He smiles at me and takes my hand "I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to dance with me." he says "Donald..." I start "Yes or no?" He laughs. I nod and take his hand as we walk to the dance floor. A slow song came along and Donald and I started to slow dance "I thought you were in the hospital." I tell him "You thought wrong, I am right here. With you. Just like I promised." He says "Your friends probably already said this but you look absolutely breathtaking tonight." He tells me. I blush and put my head on his chest "I'm glad you came." I tell him "I'm glad I didn't catch you kissing another guy." He says and strokes my hair.