-Thomas Sangster- •Through the window•

Thomas POV
I miss Y/N. I hate being grounded! And it wasn't even my fault, Ava came home at three A.M! And I get in trouble for coming home at 1 A.M.?! It's just not fair! I just miss the way she laughs, the way we cuddle, the way...the way Y/N is Y/N...I miss her so much! I just can't get the picture out of my head from Y/n walking past me in her short, leather skirt. M-maybe I can just..have a little fun with myself before I have to have dinner. I move my hands down to my jeans and start to unbutton it. Then the door swung open and my sister walks in "EEWW!!! THOMAS!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" She screams "What the hell Ava?!!" I yell and button up my jeans again "You know what? Never mind! I am not having a conversation with you, you dirty little horny teenaged boy!" She says and walks out of the room closing the door behind her. I sigh and move my hands down to my jeans again when I heard something on my window. I snap my head towards the window and see Y/N! I rush towards the window and open it "Hey Tommy!" She smiles...she is still wearing her skirt...oh no I have to control myself! "Baby!!" I say happily and wrap my arms around her, just underneath her butt, and pull her into the room. She giggles as I hold her tightly "Someone is happy to see me." She says "I am so happy to see you! It has been almost two whole weeks." I whine and set her down "Aww you sound like a little baby!" She tells me and cups my face in her hands before pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss her back with lust, letting her know how much I missed her. I pick her up again "Someone is really excited, did you really miss me that much? You see me in school every day!" She says against my lips "I am. Baby, you were teasing me so much today, you know I cannot resist you when you are wearing that." I tell her. She smiles into the kiss "Well I am here now...you don't have to resist me here." She whispers "I do...I'm still grounded." I tell her "Fuck the rules for once Tommy. Be my bad boy." She smirks "Alright then, you want the bad boy, you are getting the bad boy." I smirk and throw her onto my bed.

Thomas' Mother POV
"Ava, Darling, would you please set the table please?" I ask my daughter. She nods and grabs three plates instead of four "Um...Ava aren't we forgetting one plate?" I ask her "Nope! Me, you and Dad." She says "What about your brother? Thomas?" I ask her "Did you two fight again?" "No we didn't but, I went into his room to ask him something and he was about to...handle himself when I walked in on him." She said, "And not grabbing a plate for him...?" I start "I don't think he wants normal food, I think he wants Y/N." She says. I laugh "I'll check on him." I tell her and walk upstairs. I walk towards his room but stop by the door when I hear something "Mm baby." He moans. Ava was right! I knock on the door "Thomas, what are you doing?" I ask him even though I don't want to see what he's doing "N-nothing mom!" He yells. I take a deep breath and open the door, to find him on his bed...with his shirt off and his jeans unbuttoned. He snapped his head towards the door "M-mom...I-I wasn't doing anything." He says "I-I think you were...I don't want to know it. Your father will talk to you about this." I tell him and walk away closing the door behind me. While I was walking back downstairs I called for my husband "Talk to him..." I tell him "Why? He's a teenage boy who misses his girlfriend." He says "But this is not healthy for a boy of his age!" I tell him "He's sixteen...almost seventeen." He says "I don't care! Talk to him!" I tell him.

Thomas POV
Y/N climbs back onto my bed and onto my lap "Where were we?" She asks "Um...taking that skirt off." I smirk and move my hands underneath her skirt "Not yet Tommy, you first." She smirks. But then I hear someone coming up to my room "Thomas?" My father's voice sounds on the other side of the door "Thomas, your mother wants me to talk to you." "Um..." I was about to tell him to not come in but then he opened the door. Y/N hid underneath my bed and I sit up straight. My father sits down on the edge of my bed "Thomas, listen, your mother thinks...this is not healthy for you." He tells me "Dad..." "Not my words. When I was your age I was...just like you actually. I get that you miss your girlfriend and all but...why doing this while everybody is home?" He asks "Dad, I-I... do miss Y/N but it is not like I am doing this every day...and no offense but I don't want to know about things you did on my age." I tell him "Thomas, your mother and I are just trying to..." He got cut off by a giggle. He looks at me and starts to smirk "Where is she?" He asks "Under the bed." I sigh "Y/N you can come out now." My father tells her. She pops up from under my bed and lies down next to me but I pull onto my chest allowing her to lie down on my chest "How did she get in?" He asks me "Through the window." I tell him. He nods looking at the window and then back at us "Y/N are you staying here for dinner?" He asks "Um...if there is enough." She smiles "Of course there is!" He tells her. He gets up "Oh you are not grounded anymore." he tells me. He leans over to my ear and whispers "I get why she's here if I was your age I couldn't resist a girl like that in clothes like that." He whispers "I know right!" I whisper back. He smiles and walks downstairs "I should get dressed again." I tell her. She nods and watches me put on my clothes again. When I am dressed I grab her hand and walk downstairs with her. My dad is great!