-Lampwick- •Trouble Girl•

Your POV
I walk into the shop "Morning!" I say "Morning Ms. Y/L/N." The baker says. I walk to the back of the shop where he can't see me. I put some bread and two donuts into my jacket "See anything you like?" He asks "Yeah, could I have one donut please?" I ask him. He walks towards me "Which one?" He asks "That one." I smile pointing at one of the donuts. He smiles and puts it in a bag "One penny please." He says. I give him one Penny and walk out of the bakery "You are one sneeky little girl aren't you?" Someone behind me says. I turn around and see Lampwick leaning against the wall of the bakery "I don't know what you are talking about." I say "I won't tell anyone, I am a thief myself." He smirks "I am nothing like you Lampwick, I have money, I just get myself a little extra once in a while." I tell him. He steps closer to me and smirks "I never said that you were like me, but we are both thiefs so you don't have to be afraid or anything." He tells me "I'm not afraid." I tell him "Almost everyone here likes me, no one will hunt me down or anything." I tell him and start to walk away "I'll see you later!" He says "Nah!" I tell him and walk away.

*Time Skip*

I sit down on the beach, looking at the sea. The sound of the waves relaxes me "I told you we would meet again." "What do you want Lampwick?" I ask him "I want to invite a pretty lady to my home." He smiles "Not happening Lampwick!" I tell him "Oh come on Y/N, it is getting really cold tonight." He says "Like it is so much better underneath your boat." I tell him "It's better than out here in the cold. Fine, if you don't come with me at least take my jacket?" He offers me his jacket. I sigh and nod. He puts it over my shoulders and walks away. Once he was out of sight, I held onto the jacket. It was very kind of him to give me his jacket. I get up and  walk after him. When I arrived at his boat I saw him with his cap over his eyes. I crawl underneath the boat and lie on his chest. He wraps his arms around me "Told ya so." He whispers "Oh shut up." I tell him and snuggle closer to him.