-Sam- •I like you, I like you a lot!•

Your POV
"Y/N are you coming?" Sam asks me "I'm coming! Just give me one-second please" I tell Sam as I put my coat on and walk towards him "Hey Sam?" I say "Yes?" "Your dad does know I am coming right?" "Yeah, he knows!" He says. He smiles and leads me outside the school and towards a car. A man gets out "Hey Sam" He says "Hey Daniel! Daniel this is Y/N" He says. I smile "Nice to meet you, sir." I say "Oh don't call me sir, call me Daniel please." He tells me "Okay" I smile. He opens the door to the backseat for us and Sam helps me inside "Your parents do know you are here right?" Daniel asks "They do." I tell him "Alright, Sam I need to have a talk with you when we get home." He tells Sam "What did I do?" He asks "I'll tell you when we get home" Sam looked a little confused but I thought it was cute. Daniel starts the car and we start to drive "So Y/N I have heard a lot about you, Sam told me you have a beautiful voice" Daniel says "Yeah I guess, I sing in the Christmas show in a few months" I tell him "That is very brave of you, there are a lot of people who are scared to sing in front of others. Aren't you?" He asks me "Yeah Y/N are you?" Sam teases "No I don't think so, I mean if I just close my eyes and start singing, my eyes will open on their own" "That's a good strategy, Y/N." He says "Yes, Very clever." Sam says "Almost too clever" "Oh shut it, Sam." I tell him "No!" He whines "What are you two talking about?" Daniel asks us "Sam thinks I have some kind of superpower that makes me smart." I tell Daniel "And why does he think that?" He asks "Because she got an A+!" Sam says "Wow!" Daniel says impressed "I still don't understand how you made up that theory." I tell him. We all laugh.

Sam POV
We walk into the house "Y/N why don't you wait in the kitchen for us?" Daniel asks her "Okay!" She says and walks into the kitchen. I look at Daniel a little scared "What did I do?" I ask him "Nothing but...that's Y/N? That's the girl you like?" He asks "SHH!! She is not supposed to hear" "I'm sorry. She's pretty" I tell him "I know that's why I like her. She's smart, pretty and really funny" I tell him "I believe that I like her already!" He tells me. I smile "Okay but can I go back to her now? We can't leave her alone for that long" I tell him "Sure give me your goat and go to your girl" I smile and take off my coat before running into the kitchen. Y/N was sitting at the table "I'm back! Do you want something to drink? Maybe you want something to eat?" I ask her "Um maybe a glass of water please." She says. I nod and grab her a glass of water. Then Daniel walks in "So...Y/N, Sam here told me you two are kind of best friends now" "Y-yeah I think we are, I mean I like Sam. A lot and he's my best friend" she says "That is really sweet of you Y/N" I tell her "Well I am just telling the truth" she says. She's so cute! "I like you, I like you a lot!" Daniel says. I start to smile (Look at the gif ^^ all the way up) this can work out really well. I hoped mom would've seen this "What are you thinking about Sam?" She asks "My mom" I tell her "I wished she could've met you" I tell her "Aww that is really sweet Sam" she says and walks towards me before hugging me. Y/N is always very nice to me and helped me a lot when my mom died. That's when I fell in love with her. I love her! We broke our hug "Thank you Y/N" I say and kiss her cheek. When I look at her, her cheeks are bright red "Aww Sam you made her blush" Daniel teases "Shut up" I whisper to him.