-Thomas Sangster- •Pizza night•

Your POV
"So what would you like?" I ask him "Just pick something, Baby." He tells me. His arms wrap around me as I sit between his legs and order the pizza. I can feel his abs pressing against my back "Okay, the Pizza will be here in about ten minutes." I tell him "Good! Then I have enough time to cuddle and kiss my baby girl." He tells me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me all over my face. I giggle and press kisses all over his face as well. He laughs and presses his lips against mine "Tommy, we should continue watching the movie." I tell him "No, you are so much nicer to watch." He tells me "Then am I allowed to watch the movie while you watch me?" I ask him "Yeah, sure." He says. He holds me tightly as I watch the movie. After ten minutes, the doorbell rings "I'll go!" I say and run to the door and open it "Good evening." The Pizza delivery boy says "Good evening." I smile and give him the money "There you go. Are you with your friend? Aren't two pizzas a little bit too much for a girl like you?" He asks "A girl like me?" I ask him "Ya know... not the tallest, perfect figure..." "Thanks but no I am not here with a friend." I tell him "Are you home alone?" He asks "I wouldn't mind joying you." He smirks and steps closer to me "No thanks." I tell him "Oh come on, a little pizza night with me won't hurt." He says. Then I feel hands on my arms and abs pressing against my back "What's going on here?" Thomas asks "He wants to have pizza night with me and tried to come closer to me." I tell him "Dude, what were you trying to do with my girl?" Thomas asks and steps in front of me. I put the pizzas down in the hallway and wrap my arms around him from behind "I thought she was alone and single." The pizza boy says "That doesn't mean she wants you. Are you crazy? Don't you see that you scared my baby girl?" Thomas asks him. I blush a little "Sorry Dude." The Pizza Boy says "Yeah you better be." Thomas says and slams the door close. He turns around and picks me and the pizza up "Now, pizza?" He asks "Mm, yes please." I say and snuggle deeply into his chest as we both grab a slice of pizza "I love you." He says "Aww, I love you more Tommy! So much more! More than there are stars in the night sky!" I tell him "And you are the sweetest and cutest girl ever!" He smiles and kisses my cheek.

A/N: Yes, it's true. Cameron Boyce....he's dead. Sadly he passed away in his sleep. Never thought this would happen. That's why I wrote another chapter of If Only today. This sad day and some edits on my Instagram...no one expected to lose him. He was only twenty years old. I can't believe this. He will be in our hearts forever and we won't ever forget him
-Jaycee💜💜