-Paul McCartney- •Just a song?•

Paul POV
I'm at a party. It's actually really boring. When I walk through the kitchen I can hear some sobs. I look over my shoulder and see a beautiful young girl crying "Um...Hello? Miss? Why are you crying?" I ask her. She wipes her eyes "It's nothing." She says "It is else you wouldn't be here all alone and crying." I say and sit down next to her "Why are you crying?" I ask her again "Well, I came here with my boyfriend but he just dumped me!" She says. I put my hand on her shoulder "Can I try to cheer you up?" I ask her "I don't think you can but you can try." She says "Alright. Give me one second I will be right back!" I say and run out of the kitchen to grab my guitar.

I sit back down with my guitar on my lap "What are you doing?" She asks "I will sing and play you a song." I tell her "What kind of song is it?" She asks and leans closer to me "A song that I wrote in case I met a pretty girl that I had to cheer up" I tell her. She blushes bright red. I start to play and sing the song. Sometimes I look at her for a split second and see her looking at me. I smile and continue. When I finish singing the song she claps "That was amazing!" She says "Really? I wrote it in like ten minutes and It's not very long." I say "It's beautiful!" She says "I'm Y/N by the way." She says "I'm Paul." I say. We start to have a whole conversation but of course, John had to ruin our moment "Paul, are you coming?" He asks "Are we going already?" I ask him "I thought you wanted to leave." He says "Alright!" I say and get up. I grab Y/N's hand and kiss it "It was a pleasure meeting you." I tell her "We will see each other again." She says "I hope so." I say and walk away with John "What did you do to her?" He asks "What?" I ask confused "It looks like she likes you so, what did you do?" He asks "I sang her a song. I wrote it myself." I say "And she liked it? That's new." He laughs and walks away. I walk after him, he knows nothing. I really hope I will see her again.