-Thomas Sangster- •Best friends....with benefits•

Your POV
I walk around my apartment into the kitchen. I grab a pan and put an egg into it. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist "Why are you up this early?" A low voice whispers in my ear "Making us breakfast" I tell my roommate. I hear him chuckle and then press his lips against the skin of my neck "Come back to bed, baby" "Tommy, Zack will be here in a few minutes" He groans and pulls away from my neck "Why do you still date him?" he asks "Thomas, we've been over this before" I tell him "I know but.." "Tommy, we are best friends. And a relationship could ruin everything" I say turning around and cupping his face in my hands "Can't we be best friends while being in a relationship?" He asks "Thomas..." "No Y/N let me finish, I think it would be the best for both of us" "Thomas we can't. We are best friends with benefits okay?" I ask him "Okay... But Baby, why is he coming over?" He asks me "I told you last night" I say turning back to the eggs "Was that before or after we....had some fun?" He asks me. I didn't even need to look at him to know he was smirking again. I feel his hands running up and down my ass before smacking my ass and kissing my neck softly "You know, why don't we repeat last night actions? Huh?" He asks with a lustful voice. I giggle but then the doorbell rings "Can you get that please?" I ask Thomas. He groans and gives me one last kiss before he ran towards the door and opened it. I put our eggs on a plate but then my eyes get covered "Good morning beautiful" "Good morning, Zack" I say hugging him.

*Time Skip*
Thomas POV
Zack finally left! Y/N is mine! "Y/N! Are you coming?" "I'm coming I'm coming!" She says walking into my room and jumping onto my bed "What are we watching?" She asks "Scream?" I ask her. She nods and cuddles up against me. After about 30 minutes she had fallen asleep. I close my laptop and put it away and putting the covers over us. She snuggles closer to me "Tommy, I'm still cold" she whispers. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her small figure and place soft kisses on her skin. "That's better. Thanks Tommy" she whispers "Of course" I whisper back. I press my lips against hers softly but she moved her hands into my hair pulling me closer. My hands move up and down her waist as we kiss. She pulls me on top of her and puts her arms around my neck "Baby, you are tired. You need some sleep, you didn't get any last night...tomorrow I promise" I tell her. She pouts a little "I promise. Come on close your eyes and sleep" I tell her as I flip us over so she's on top if me "Hey Tommy?" "Yes?" "I'm gonna break up with Zack" she says "You are what?" "Breaking up with Zack. I thought about what you said this morning and...I want to be with you" she says "That is all I ever wanted to hear" I tell her. I stroke her hair softly "So you are my gifriend now?" I ask her "If you wouldn't mind? Then yes!" "You are the best girl ever!" I say before kissing her again.