-Thomas Sangster- •Dirty Girl•

Thomas POV
Y/N has been on her phone all day. What could she be doing all day? I crawl onto the couch slowly crawling on top of her "What are you doing?" I ask her "Reading." She replies "Reading what?" I ask her "Nothing." She says "So you've been reading nothing all day?" I ask her "Yes." She giggles. I grab her phone out of her hands and run away while reading it....A fan fiction. About me. "Awww are you reading about me? Having the Sangster feels again huh?" I ask her 'Tommy please she begs' I read "Ohh." I smirk "Tommy give it back!" She says but I hold it up "Tommy!" She whines and jumps but it's too high for her "Being a dirty girl now huh? Reading smut about me?" I smirk. She looks at me angry and pouts a little "So?" She asks "It's cute. You really that desperate?" I ask her "No...I just saw it and wanted to read it, just to see what goes on in Minda of Fangirls." She says "Sure Love." I smirk and give her phone back "Thank you." She says "Your welcome" I say and pick her up before kissing her "Such a dirty little girl." I whisper and kiss her neck softly "Tommy stop." She giggles "Why? You want me." I laugh "Do I?" She asks "You do. But why read fan fictions instead of just ripping my clothes off?" I ask her. She blushes bright red "Aww. You are so cute!" I say and kiss her nose. I walk back to the couch and lie us down "So...you have two options, continue to read and imagine about me or rip my clothes off" I smirk "I prefer the second option." She says "Alright." I say.

*Time Skip*

Jack POV
"Thomas? You home?" I say "Uh...y-yeah!" He replies "Hey you sound a little exhausted, are you okay?" I ask "Y-Yeah! I was just working out a little. I'm fine!" He says "You sure? Do I have to bring you some water or some..." I start "No! I'm fine! I swear, thanks Jack!" He says. I walk up to his room "Thomas?" I say before walking in. Y/N and Thomas are cuddled up together...watching a movie "Oh, sorry I didn't know Y/N was here." I say "It's fine." She says and cuddles closer to Thomas "You can join us if you want?" Thomas offers "Sure...I'll grab us some drinks and popcorn." I say. I walk out of the room and I hear them sigh. I walk back into the room "You were banging her weren't you?" I ask him "I really can't hide anything from you, can I?" He asks "Nope." I tell him.