Chapter 2 • You're up Ex

"Oh shit!" Ryann jumped up out of her sleep.

Her phone had been going off for a while but neither Vee or her budged. The two hadn't gone to sleep until around 5am.

Glaring at her phone, Ryann cursed as she saw that it was 11am. She was due at work at 9am and it was safe to say she wasn't there to open the office.

After seeing a few missed calls from Ms. Diane, she didn't even bother to call back. She simply got up and began to gather her things.

Vee turned in her sleep as she began to hear Ryann' get ready.

"Where you going" she asked groggily.

"I have work" Ryann answered, looking around for her underwear. They had been intimate in so many rooms, she had no idea where her stuff was.

"Call out, I'll pay you for the time you missed".
Vee lifted herself up in bed and was now on her elbows. Her curls were tied up into a bun with a few messy pieces dropped down in her face.

"Girl, what?" Ryann laughed, sliding on her panties, "just for the day? What about when I get fired".

"I can take care of that too" she winked.

Ryann was now sober and feeling horrible. The two continued to drink all night causing her to have a pounding headache.

"That's sweet but I can't ask that. How about..." Ryann picked up Vee's phone and entered her number, "you just call me when you want to meet up again".

"Deal" Vee smiled.

The two kissed. Ryann had found all of her belongings and was out the door to catch her lyft, after declining Vee's offer to drop her off. She didn't want to risk being around her any longer than she had to. Shit, last night was so good she would probably call out like Vee had requested.

After getting in touch with her coworker, she learned that she was in the clear. Rose had come in early to do some paperwork, so the office had been opened on time. She even told her it was pretty slow so she could take the day off. Seeing as though she was still hung over, she took up her coworkers offer and slept in. She was sleep for hours, not waking up until around 6pm.

"Damn girl I thought you were dead" Naj laughed as she watched her best friend drag herself into the kitchen.

"Chile... you would think"

Ryann opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. She downed it in a few moments.

"Sooo how was last night with Ms.thing" Naj had been waiting to ask her friend all day, "You gay or what now Mamas cause I didn't expect that".

"Girl I don't even know. But last night was everything, this bitch is loaded, one. Two, she had me cumming back to back. Didn't even make it into work".

Naj's mouth dropped. She wasn't stupid, so she knew what went down. But hearing her best friend admit it had her stunned. Out of all their years being friends together, she had never seen her friend do anything that adventurous. She wasn't a prude, but she knew what she liked. Ryann had been out of a relationship for a few months now, and although her ex still was on her heels she didn't date much. Work and school had seemed to take over her life.

"You fucked her!? I ain't gonna lie, she was sexy...." Naj turned off the oven and began to pull out the plates for dinner, "so like, now what's up? You gonna be dating a bitch?".

"I don't know about dating... but I gave her my number".

"You gave her more than your number boo".