Chapter 12 • Commitments

Kane pulled up to Naj's new apartment building - the luxurious place was decked out in lovely exterior decorating and valet's were outside waiting to park any visitors vehicles

Kane pulled up to Naj's new apartment building - the luxurious place was decked out in lovely exterior decorating and valet's were outside waiting to park any visitors vehicles. Since Naj and Ryann we're now making good money with the Ventura's, they took good care of them and had them living in one of the nicest spots in their neighborhood.

The girls didn't want to go to far due to school - so Kane took it upon himself to make sure his new family had all the things they needed to be comfortable - location, amenities, and much more.

Kane parked his car out front and headed up to the 12th floor. Naj had called him furious, and the tone in her voice sent him to her immediately to figure out the issue.

He didn't bother to knock, using his spare key to let himself into the spacious unit.

"What's up? You called yelling at the kid"
Kane entered Naj's bedroom.

He had taken it upon himself to get her room professionally designed. Her huge king slay bed was adorned in silk sheets, her floor covered in imported carpet, and beautiful decor throughout.

It was safe to say she loved it and it was definitely an upgrade from her previous place.

"Your bitches is what's up" Naj rolled her eyes, "listen, I don't care who you're fucking. I made that clear, but once bitches start running up on me then we have a problem"

"Who the fuck tried to run down on you with my son in you?" Kane asked, pissed.

Naj snickered, "somebody who claiming to be pregnant by you too. The lil girl on Instagram, tokyomami or some shit"

Kane sucked his teeth. He knew exactly who Naj was talking about.

"That bitch ain't pregnant" Kane was confident, "and I ain't been fuckin with her since I got you, that's why she mad"

"Got me huh?" Naj half joked.

Kane smirked, palming her ass and bringing her closer to him.

"Yes, these bitches ain't fuckin wit you" he assured her, planting a kiss on her lips, "You ain't gotta worry about that shit ever happening again".

Naj was glad to hear he would be setting his hoes in place. It was nice to hear Kane's words of affirmation as well - as he told her he loved her and she was top priority in his life.

Naj smiled, but didn't want adopt his words just yet. While he seemed genuine, she knew niggas just weren't that simple.

Kane continued to kiss on her, placing his hands through her lengthy hair. He loved her scent of Vera Wang and natural way she wore her makeup. Everything about her turned him on - he couldn't of picked a better woman to carry his first child.

"I really want you to be mine....all mine" he whispered in between kisses.

"Boy, you need a nap" Naj laughed.