Chapter 18 • Fighting for Fame

"Damn bitch this place is lit" Ryann exclaimed as she followed behind Key into the bar.

A few days passed and Key had a performance at Spike's, a local bar in South Philly - and Ryann decided to tag along. She hadn't spoken to Santana since their argument, but as expected he had been blowing her up non stop, even going as far as to sending flowers to her apartment.

After getting himself together, he realized he was in the wrong - but was afraid it may be too late as Ryann began to act like he didn't even exist.

Putting it into the back of her head, Ryann decided to go out with Key to forget her current drama. So far, the two were hitting it off as friends - Key showed to be a party bitch that loved the scene, and Ryann was used to that.

She wasn't the prettiest in the face, but she possessed a brick house body - with a small waist and round butt.

That night in particular she wore an all white bandeau dress that made her body resemble a glass of milk along with a pair of white designer heels to match. Her curly hair adorned a half up/half down ponytail, while her face had been done by the one of the best artist in the city.

Ryann showed out as well - dressed in a neon green bodysuit from Milano Di Rouge, with black designer heels to match.

While she had always been a little curvy, she had to admit Santana was doing her body good. Both the dick and good food had her backside sitting up and her hips spreading. She could feel the stares as the two moved through the crowd - strutting as if they were getting paid for a walk through. Key greeted those she knew through a wave but kept it pushing.

"I need a drink before I get on stage" Key stressed, "a bitch is sober"

Ryann agreed, "I feel you on that one"

The two approached the bar and ordered two drinks and a few shots to get them started. Ryann scoped the place, and she had to admit the crowd was packed and DJ was playing her shit.

She wanted to dance, but knew she was there for business and wanted to act accordingly.

After downing their liquor, Key headed to the stage to get ready for her set and Ryann followed behind.

"Y'all already know we got King Key in the building, aka Norfside Key, aka the goat. Y'all ain't ready" the DJ piped her up.

"They ain't ready Lou" Key chuckled, as she strolled on stage - her confidence in her walk.

The DJ dropped the beat, and it seemed as if most if not all of the crowd knew her lyrics.

Ryann was impressed. She looked at rapping as a hobby, but she could tell Key was made for this. You could tell she was passionate, especially if you knew she had been writing since a kid and wasn't just riding the wave.

Her whole stage presence itself was untouchable.

"When I say Norfside, y'all say Key" She prompted the crowd.

"Norfside!"

"Key!" They yelled back.

"I got one more song for y'all, but this jawn a lil different" Key started off, "and I say that, cause I got the second hottest bitch on this track in the city and we mobbing shit. Give it up for Queen Ry!"

While she had no expectations of performing, Ryann approached the stage in an attempt to not be embarrassed.

The crowd had gathered and people were genuinely intrigued with what the two bombshells had to spit - Key had drawn the crowd in and now Ryann had to set it off.