Chapter 15 • Moving On

Two weeks passed

Two weeks passed. Ryann and Ava still hadn't made amends and neither knew how to clean up the mess that was made. Ryann hadn't been to the store to work, but thanked God she had saved up a couple thousand over the past few months and could stay afloat until she found another job.

She wasn't sure how long she would be mad at Ava, or if she would ever stop. At the moment, she was just trying to take it one day at a time.

"This jacket is cute, I'm just so damn fat" Naj said, looking at herself in the tall mirror.

The two were at KOP mall shopping for Naj's baby shower outfit. It was in less than three weeks, however Naj felt like she would pop in any minute.

At eight months, her belly had definitely grown a significant amount. Her first few months she carried small, but her son was showing out now.

"Bitch, you look great" Ryann rolled her eyes playfully, "I hope I look that good pregnant".

"So you going back to dick then?" Naj joked.

"Girl, right now I ain't going back to nobody".
The two shared a laugh, as they continued to move through the store.

"This is cute, try it on" Ryann said excitedly, stumbling upon a pretty white and blue maxi dress.

"Oh yes, I like this"

"Bitch, I know you!"

Naj grabbed the dress from her best friend, next making her way to the dressing room with the rest of her pieces to try on. Ryann smiled watching Naj from afar. The two had been through everything together, and if it was anybody she was happy for it was definitely Naj.

Kane had her glowing.

Despite her hard exterior, Naj allowed him into her world and was surprised when he treated her like the Queen she was.

As she continued to shop for her own outfit, Ryann hadn't even noticed the group of men entering the store.

"Wassup hard body?" The man spoke.

Turning around, Ryann rolled her eyes to Santana standing in front of her.

How many times would they meet this way? She asked herself.

After their last incident, she definitely wanted to steer clear of him.

"Mhh, hey" she greeted him nonchalantly.

"I see you mad at me" Santana smirked, "I apologize, I saw what they was saying about us. I squashed all that shit".

Ryann cared less about the comments people were saying and more about Ava's judgement; and that was what hurt her.

"Thanks, but either way it ruined my relationship. So"

Santana couldn't say he was upset about that. Either way he knew he would get Ryann, but this just made it easier.