Chapter 25 • Broken Hearts

"He Said Ima brickhouse, Bent me ova, ate my ass out, Said Ima bad bitch,Ain't fuckin w/ me til he pull that cash out, Said Ima dope girl,      Put  me on the plug now I run the trap house,       Said Ima boss bitch,        Get it from the muscle ...

Bent me ova, ate my ass out,
Said Ima bad bitch,
Ain't fuckin w/ me til he pull that cash out,
Said Ima dope girl,
Put me on the plug now I run the trap house,
Said Ima boss bitch,
Get it from the muscle don't take no hand
Outs!
You yelling man down,
All up in my comments sayin I stole ya man now?
He's a clown ma'am,
Run up on you, you'll get blam'd down,
She don't want the smoke,
She hit my jack like can you calm down?"

The crowd chanted the lyrics along with Ryann, as she rapped one of her top single, Brickhouse to the audience of 7,000 people. What may of been a small amount for some artist, was like the world to her. To hear her supporters chanting her lyrics, and having the time of their lives as she bought the crowd to life.

Dressed in a customized 'So Real' black one piece designed top to bottom in crystals, Ryann looked like money as she dominated the stage. She interacted with her fans, most that were girls her age that loved everything about her persona and style. She rapped with them along to the song as they recorded her for their personal social media pages.

She performed three more singles, adding one to her set as her home town shouted for one more track from the Queen herself.

Hopping off the stage, she felt a wave of tiredness come over her as that had been the most movement she had done in days. However she still felt proud of herself for sticking it through, her mother's soup proving to still have its magic abilities.

"Kilt it" Alan exclaimed, emerging from the crowd of people and making his way back stage.

"Thanks" Ryann panted, wiping sweat off of her breast and arms.

Seeing that his sister still didn't look all that well, he halted on the excitement, "you feeling cool though? How's ya stomach?"

"It's holding up" She told him.

"Good, I got someone I want you to meet. He's the chairman of Scope records, and just happened to be in town so I told him stop by to see the show" Alan let her in on his favor.

Hearing that her brother had scored her a conversation with a record label, Ryann didn't hesitate to follow behind him as the two made their way to the VIP section.

Sure enough, Taylor Thomas, the Chairman of a popular record label sat amongst other associates, tuned into the show. His bald head shined in the neon ceiling lights, along with his A.P watch that sat on his wrist.

"Mr. Thomas" Alan spoke as they began to approach him.
Turning his head, Thomas smiled as he witnessed the young star in front of him. She was hell of a beauty, he thought to himself.

"Yes, yes" he rose to his feet, "Ryann is it? Or do you prefer Queen?" he said charmingly.

"Ryann is cool" she blushed at the older man.