Chapter 33 • Fight of your life

"Mhh shit, babe you're killing me"

Ryann panted, her legs beginning to give out as Santana pinned her against the tile wall of the shower.

He stroked her slow, pushing all of his inches inside of her as she arched her back in both pain and pleasure.

"Hold up, I'm almost done" Santana grunted, both sweat and shower water running down his forehead.
Ryann was getting heavier, so it was becoming harder for Santana to hold her as effortlessly as he used to.

Still, he made love to her in as many positions as her morphing body would allow - her five month pregnant belly becoming larger by the day.

Santana gave her his three last strokes, next releasing his kids inside of her.

"Put me down" She squirmed uncomfortably.
It was safe to say that Santana was enjoying the sex more than Ryann was these days. She wasn't used to being as pudgy as she was, although everyone always told her she was all belly.

Santana did as she requested and let her down onto the tile floor.

"You can't be doing all that no more" Ryann walked out of the shower with an attitude, "my fucking legs be on fire"

"I'm sorry babe, that shit just be drivin a nigga crazy especially when I can have it anyway I want" he followed behind her after turning the shower water off.

A few weeks had gone by, and everything had finally began to die down. Ryann was in her second trimester and only a few days from knowing what her and Santana would be having. While Alan was still in his coma, Ryann visited him almost every day and prayed for his progress. Her mom had to leave back to Texas for her job, but checked in daily; It was crazy to Ryann that it took a tragedy for her and her mother to start becoming close.

It was all that Alan wanted and he wasn't even awake to see it. As for their dad, Ryann and her mother failed to get in touch with him as he moved to California with his new wife a year prior. Ryann hadn't been the only one tired of her moms ways apparently. Since the two never had that close of a relationship either, Ryann never kept tabs on him.

"Are you taking me to see Alan or am I taking a separate car?" Ryann asked, digging through his drawers for her clothes.

Ryann still hadn't permanently moved into Santana's apartment, but she might as well seeing as though most of her wardrobe was there and that's where she laid her head the most.

While he was ready for her to give up the apartment and move in with him, he paid the 2,500 rent each month just to keep her happy.

"I don't know how I feel about you driving" Santana admitted as he searched through his closet for an outfit, "but I gotta stop pass the office"

"That's fine, we can go there first"

Ever since Maia called herself exposing Santana, Ryann made it a point to show her face at Santana's club more often. Since she wasn't currently working on music and decided to take some time off of school, Ryann helped Santana get his office more organized and helped out with paperwork.