Chapter 19 • The set up

Santana walked through the door to his office, next closing it behind him

Santana walked through the door to his office, next closing it behind him. The music from the club caused the floor to thump but he was used to that. Opening up his desk, he pulled out a bottle of his favorite brown liquor and poured himself a glass.

Hearing a knock at the door, he knew his time alone had been cut short.

"Come in" he said before putting the glass to his lips.

Seeing Devose stroll in, he knew he would have to deal with whatever he had on his mind.

"I think I got a lead on them niggas that ran down on you" He began, "Cha said he spoke to the boul Heem at 5 about copping a pound specifically at that location. That's why he made the order"

"And?" Santana asked curious.

"That nigga Heem work with the Ventura's, it all makes sense now".

Immediately Santana's mind began to race, and he began to wonder was his cousin right all along about his oppositions. It made sense - those Ventura nigga's couldn't stand the fact that he carried half of the city on his back without a father to sponsor him.

They weren't a product of the street nor struggle, so the game was just entertainment for them. Well, Santana was gonna give them one hell of a show.

"I got something for them niggas" he shook his head, "Make that call. I need 52nd hit tonight".

With a devious smile across his face, Devose accepted his task.

"Got you".

After talking over a few more business moves, and making some calls, Santana decided to call it a night. It was getting late and he had a video shoot scheduled for Ryann the next morning.

With his newfound information, he definitely had to make sure the hit didn't come from her.

"Hey stranger" Maia, a bottle girl at the club greeted him as he walked by.

"How you" he gave a sly smile.

She was dressed in an all black one piece, her ass begging to pop out of the string that held it together.

"I could be better, I've been missing you. You got a little girlfriend now" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You got jokes" he laughed, "If you miss me, how you gonna show me"

"Follow me"

Taking his hand in hers, Maia led him towards one of the vip rooms. While Santana knew it was bad to mix pleasure with business, he made the mistake of thinking with his dick when it came to most of the women who enticed him.

His handsome features alone made women want to be in his presence, his money only being an extra perk. He dealt with Maia a few months back, but after things got too close he let her go for work purposes. However now and then he revisited that old thing.