Chapter 40 • Regrets

"Got damn, you got a nigga about to bust already" Teddy panted, his hands firmly placed on Naj's waist as she rode him on top

She was soaking wet and every time she squeezed her walls around his shaft he could feel himself ready to blow.

"Not yet" Naj whimpered, "Let me feel you for a little bit longer"

"Then stop doing that shit, you know it's gonna make me nut fast" Teddy said, referring to every time she tightened herself around him.

Naj did as he told her, allowing him to keep up his momentum and stroke her honey pot like she wanted. For a man of average height, Teddy had both girth and length, and he knew how to use it.

Not only that, he was big on pleasing a woman. His father always told him he had to take care of a woman in three ways : emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

While he didn't know how well he did in the other two departments, he was one hell of a physical pleaser. He made sure to touch all of Naj's spots, even the ones she didn't know she had, and it was crucial that she got off before he did.

Hearing a knock at his door, Teddy sucked his teeth as it couldn't of been a worst time. Semaj wasn't home, so he wouldn't be the one to answer - leaving it up to him.

"Don't answer it, just let them go away" Naj said, still not finished with him yet.

Teddy tried, but after a few more knocks that began to get louder, he knew whoever it was wouldn't be leaving any time soon.

"Man, I'll be right back" he fussed, pulling out and grabbing the closest clothing item to him, "Try not to get dry"

"Boy" Naj rolled her eyes, as she laid onto her back, "I can't make any promises"

Hurrying down the steps, Teddy was curious as to who would be banging on his door at eleven at night. Not many too many people knew where he and Semaj stayed, and he liked it that way.

Opening his front door, he was surprised to see Kyree standing on the porch, dressed down in all black.

"Wassup?" He asked, curious, "Why you ain't call first, one, and two, how the fuck you know where my crib at?"

"Nigga you know who I am" Kyree laughed, "I can find out anything. And I did call, niggas been blowing you up. What you got a little shawty over?" He smirked.

He could see that Teddy was out of breath, and he was only dressed in a pair of ball shorts with no socks or shirt.

"Yeah I do, so cut the chit chat and tell me why you here" Teddy said, not trying to let Kyree inside. He didn't need him snooping around - especially if it was so easy for him to conjure up information on him like he led on.

"I can't talk about it right here, but I'll be in and out. And you can get back to putting in that work" Kyree joked.

Teddy clenched his jaw, knowing the last thing he wanted to do was invite him in. Kyree wasn't Kane, but he might as well had been. The two were brothers and thick as thieves, so Teddy knew Kyree would put a bullet in him just off the strength of blood.