Chapter 23 • I don't belong to you

"Sunshine, strip clubs, and beaches

"Sunshine, strip clubs, and beaches. I don't think I want to leave" Goonie exclaimed, as he took his first sniff of Miami air.

Pulling up to the hotel, the group began to unload the tour bus - the four star hotel being their home for the next four days. After being in the bus for countless hours, they couldn't wait to stretch their legs and sleep on a real bed.

"Yeah man first thing we doing is hittin the shaky butts, right Tan?" Cheez, another rapper said excitedly - gesturing towards Santana.

The 90 degree weather had definitely been a change from the states of their prior shows, the palm trees and birds chirping putting everyone in the mood to go party first and handle business last.

Santana chuckled, next making his way over to the front desk to check in.

After receiving the room keys, he began to distribute them to everyone in his team.

"You'll be staying with me" Santana smiled, the last key in his hand for himself - everyone being passed a key except Ryann.

"Perfect" she responded sarcastically.

While he also wanted to keep her to himself, Santana decided to split Key and Ryann just in case any more tension created.

With four more shows, he couldn't risk any drama.

"You know the more we're together, the more everyone thinks I'm being spoiled" Ryann pointed out, as the two made their way into the suite.

Santana placed their luggage down.

"Stop caring what other people think, rule one of being a boss".

"You see how Key acted at the interview" She said, taking a seat on the California king bed, "she thinks my career is taking off on payola"

"Well hers is not gonna get too far off of hating either" Santana shrugged.

Knowing he was right, Ryann decided to push her doubts to the back of her head.

While she may have been fucking the boss, she had to give herself credit for everything she produced on her own.

At this point, so many people were accusing her of being a sugar baby - she wanted to stray as far as from the stigma as possible.

Santana on the other hand never cared what people perceived him as, a trait he tried his best to instill in Ryann.

"I'm going to take a shower and get a nap in, find somewhere for us to party later - and stop stressing"

After planting a kiss on her forehead, Santana immediately began to undress himself before stepping into the large walk in shower.

Deciding to ease her stress, Ryann followed behind him.