Prologue

On May the 6th, it was a standard day at the bar where Ashikaga Akemi was working. The single reason she had received the job was due to her natural beauty and she understood that. Of course, she wasn't pleased with it but she was fighting to make a living for herself. Ashikaga Akemi had only recently moved to Toyko from her humble town in the countryside to make it big as a singer. With no qualities to put herself out there and save people, she had found her talent with her voice. She was no hero but at least she could say she could bring people together with her voice.

Noisy chatter had bounced from each corner of the room until someone had entered the bar. Endeavor the Flame Hero. People had moved out of his way to make it to the front of the bar to where Ashikaga was working. "Beer, please." Shocked eyes, Ashikaga had gotten to work right away never had she ever seen a hero walk into this run-down bar especial a big shot like himself. However, Ashikaga didn't act any different to him and treated him like any other human being that walked in.

Ashikaga and Endeavor got on well. Very well. That their fun had soon entered her small apartment and then to her bed. When Ashikaga had woken up the next day, Endeavor was gone leaving only an envelope behind on her only bedside table.

I'm sorry.

Last night was a mistake, here is some money.

Don't tell anyone or else.

He sounded so different from what she had experienced last night, she thought he was different from the others and broke into tears. Looking at the news she then found out the true reason for last night, he had lost to a villain and was frustrated and needed to let his anger out and so he used Ashikaga Akemi.

9 months later,

"Keep pushing Ashikaga, she's nearly here"

And after 5 hours of labour, Ashikaga Akemi baby child was finally born her name was (Y/N) Akemi. Her baby girl yet she could see some of his features on her. (Y/N) had his eyes, a beautiful turquoise colour. She only hoped that she would receive her quirk and not his otherwise it would be hard to keep her a secret from the outside world.

She promised to herself and her child that no one would ever hurt her.