Chapter 1 - Anthony

I thought I had everything in my life. Seriously... if you were me you would think the same. Great and cool friends, lots of money, women in tow, having fun with my job. What else?

I was on social media... um... they said celebrity, but I preferred the word 'influencer'. I joined the Vibes Club. Had a ton of great friends. My followers and subscribers kept rising. I felt like I had everything in my hand. Oh and next week was my birthday, my 21 years old birthday party. Soon to be legal, baby!

Vibes Club was the first club ever back then in social media. With Jase Hossler as our leader and founder of the club. We also had number 1 celebrity in social media, Meredith Underhill, in the group. The sweetest, Madeline Parker. The gentleman, Andrew Roderick and me, the wildest in the group, Anthony Lockwood. The five of us were Vibes Club, the leading group in social media at that time. We could make everything go viral and we could make everything go down like it was yesterday. Endorsement and collaboration overflowed to us, more than we could imagine.That was us, The Vibes Club.

Back before the Vibes Club was formed, we were big in social media, we had our own fans and followers. But ever since we formed as The Vibes Club everything went crazy. Higher and bigger than before and it was getting better and better. We lived in a big luxurious house in Beverly Hills, friends and other influencers were welcome there and did some collaboration with us, but they couldn't join Vibes Club. Jase wanted to make it exclusive, and he had a clear vision for us and our character. Each of us delivered different vibes to the social media world. Meredith with her posh, talent in music and face prettier than an angel. Madeline with her sweet and pure, and she is a talented dancer, and her face also hit a genetic jackpot with her aquamarine eyes, one of the contact lenses company even made the color based on her eyes and named in Madeline's eyes. Creepy but true. Jase and his classy content, the vlog that looked like an American series. That was Jase and his genius brain, he was always the well planned one in our group and somehow he could manage his vlog looked like an interesting story. We did act sometimes but most of it naturally happened in our life. Andrew and his knowledge, he often traveled around the States and sometimes outside the country, dug up something exciting from each place he went, not to mention he is the heir of Roderick Group. One of the biggest hotel's chains in the world. And me, Tony, with my wild and crazy life, the king of prank. I did a lot of fun and stupid stuff that other people wouldn't dare to do it, and I always had prank content too, as for the prank I often collaborated with Drew, because our real content (me with my wild and crazy things, Drew with his traveling) took times and energy. It wasn't something you could do everyday. So we filled our content with the prank too. The victim? Of course the Vibes member and also some other friends, but mostly the Vibes (for me, Madeline. Trust me she almost killed me last time. Her reaction was just too hilarious).

When we joined the Vibes Club, Jase asked us to commit with our content and did our best on it. He wanted the fans to depend on our vibes and content.

***

I came out from Jasmine's apartment. Last night was epic! Jasmine was celebrating her birthday and one of her wishes was to have a threesome with me and Patricia, her best friend. So, of course we did it. Actually she wanted to have a threesome with me and Andrew, but Andrew wasn't wild enough for that.

I got into my car. My new Tesla car. Isn't it amazing? 20 years old, bought the car with my own fucking money. My mom, Teresa Lockwood, was so proud of me, except my sex life. It was hard to hide your sex life when you were famous. She was a single parent. My dad is nowhere to be seen since.. um mom conceived me maybe? I knew about him. He had his own family. He doesn't want anything with mom and me. Maybe when he had sex with mom he forgot that his sperm was fertile. He already had 2 other kids for god's sake, why did he have to forget to use a condom!