Chapter 4 - Anthony

Much to my disappointment, I didn't get the kiss. Jase got it, when he kissed the girl, Meredith laughed. She knew the game. The kiss means nothing to Jase. Andrew got the piggyback. But he chose a petite girl. Easy peasy for him. He didn't hit the gym just to take a picture there. What if Jase got the piggyback?

After Drew, Madeline would sing with her pair. The man really drooled on her. Meredith would go to act with Aaron afterwards, and I got the dance. Amy and I needed to prepare for the dance so they put us for the last performance.

Amy was so serious in memorizing the dance from the Vibes. That wasn't the easy one but she chose that one. Actually she said this after she saw some of the video "you are better at this one than the other songs." This girl really knew how to bruise my ego. After I found out that she didn't follow my instagram.

Earlier the host asked every couple to take a picture and post it on instagram. Amy didn't want to show me her phone's screen. So, of course I took a peek and I found out that she didn't follow me. I chuckled and Amy startled.

"You're not following me nor the Vibes Club account. Then why are you here?"

She bit her lips and damn I wanted to do that too to her. "Um... having fun?" she said nonchalant.

I shook my head and chuckled. This girl was something else.

She shrugged "my friends over there are the Vibes biggest fans."

"The blondes?"

She nodded "yes, and also the brunette next to them" she gestured. I nodded.

When the host called Meredith to do the act with Aaron, I asked Amy whether she already memorized the dance and she nodded.

We looked at Meredith. She really was a great actress. Amy leaned a bit to me "you should encourage your friend to audition for a Hollywood movie. She is really great"

I nodded 100% agreed with her "she is still looking for the right opportunity. There were some people asking her to act, but she didn't feel right" I shrugged. If I were Meredith I would do in a heartbeat.

But, Amy agreed with Meredith "yeah first step you need to be careful. It will represent your career. Go big or go home"

I looked at her. How come she said the same thing like Meredith and Jase? She looked back at me "what?" She said

I just chuckled and shook my head. This girl is really something!

The host called us. I took Amy's hand. And if she was surprised she didn't show it.

"So, Tony and Amy... what song will the two of you perform for us today?" The host asked us. I smiled "can't stop this feeling - justin" and as expected the fans went wild.

"Perfect! Show us your move"

We only needed to perform 30 seconds from the reff. And actually, she danced very well. Better than me and her body was so sexy. Damn I can feel another twitch from my dick.

When we were done the fans went wild. The host came to us "wow Amy you nailed this dance!" Amy giggled shyly saying her thank you.

"I agree 100% with you, Cole! That's why I want to give her a reward" I said.

"Oh yeah? What is this? A kiss?" Cole, the host teased me and the fans went wild again.

I chuckled. You have no idea how much I want to devour her mouth, Cole. "Actually I'm going to invite her to my birthday tonight"

The fans screamed, Amy's eyes widened. "What?" She said.

I looked at her and grinned "see you tonight?"