Chapter 50 - Amanda

We're in Norikana eating our supper because it's already midnight. The restaurant is still full house. Maybe because it's Saturday and their food is really really great!

I went to the toilet with Rainey. "It's like we are back to the old times, aren't we?" she giggles.

I giggle too. "Yes. And Mike is far better than your ex back then! Who was his name?" I joke

Rainey and I laugh. After we're done with the business. Rainey told me that one of Ethan's business partners is looking for a new PR for their company and she gave them my name.

"I'll send you their numbers now" Rainey clicking something on her phone. I nod "my phone is on the table. I'll check it later. Thanks Rainey"

Suddenly it occurs to me that Rainey has a lot of connections right now. Being Ethan Hall executive assistant. "Rainey... is there any company looking for a new app or system?"

"Um... I'm not sure. Why?"

And I tell her about Emily's story. When she made Lockwood Tech lost the contract with Copperfield.

"Ugh I hate it when someone mixes business with personal matters" Rainey shakes her head.

I shrug "apparently not everyone as professional as you are"

She laughs "thanks for the compliment. You are very smooth Ms. Lewis"

I laugh too. "I'd love to if I can bring restaurants chain client for Tony"

"Ah the one I just sent to you. They have a restaurant chain. It's Fast and Go."

"Really?" Fast and Go is a sandwiches and wraps restaurant chain, like Subway. It's growing and getting better. Sometimes I ate there with my co-worker.

"Yeah. They have another business with Ethan. Some investment with too many 0 on it" she chuckles. Ethan and his unlimited money.

"Thanks Rainey! I'll contact them tomorrow"

"It would be great if you can goals for the PR and the app," she says happily while we are walking back to the table.

"And I'll treat you to an expensive restaurant for that!" I grin.

She laughs "and Tony will have a lot of goal too"

"Jeez Rainey!" I flush.

We sit back to our table. Tony looks at me and whispers "why your face pink? You want to go home? Feeling unwell?" He looks concerned.

I smile at him. "Nothing. I'm fine."

He caresses my cheek and leans to kiss me.

"The PDA couple award goes tooooo... Amy and Tony!" Meredith says and they all laugh.

I laugh too and bury my head to Tony's chest.

Tony looks at Meredith in disbelief. "Who just kissed in front of hundreds of people in the theater?"

Meredith giggles "Me! And I almost pull Ian to the backstage" she cuddles to Christian. Christian kisses her head.

"Did you know about the flowers?" Rainey asks.

"No! That's why I was so surprised when Ian walked to the stage. Apparently all the crew know about this" she says excitedly. Christian chuckles and ruffles Meredith's hair. Meredith kisses Christian's cheek "thank you Ian" she says softly to him. Christian grins widely at her and caresses her cheek. "anything for you Merry" he whispers so softly, I managed to catch his words by reading his lips.

"and you said I'm the winner of the PDA couple? Look at yourself!" Tony complains. Meredith shoots a dagger look at Tony for ruining her perfect moment.