Chapter 19 - Amanda

I nodded shakily.

Tony hugged me tightly "I'm here princess. I'm here" he whispered softly to me. I hugged him tightly, willing myself to forget the hurtful words Pen talked with Lea and Rachel earlier.

"You still wanna stay in the party or wanna go home?" Tony asked softly to me.

"We can't go home now. You are the host" I said to him.

"The hell with everything. You are the most important, Amy" he said.

I smiled at him "what did I do to deserve you, Tony?"

He caressed my cheeks and wiped my tears. "I love you, Amy. I'll do anything for you" his eyes bored into mine.

I looked at him deeply. This was the first he told me he loved me. Even though he already showed it to me everyday.

I smiled at him and I just opened my mouth when the crowd shouted "Merry Christmas!"

Tony cursed and I laughed softly. I pulled his neck to me and kissed him "I love you too, Tony. Thank you for showering me with your love everyday. Merry Christmas" I said to him.

His smile was so bright. He lightened up like a Christmas tree. "I love you Amy" he kissed me senseless.

I had a bigger thing in front of me. Tony and his love for me. Pen and the others couldn't crush my happiness. I won't let them.

"Merry Christmas!" Madeline, Meredith, Jase and Braden came to us. We had a group hug.

"Where is Drew?" I asked.

"Dunno, sucking Kylie's face maybe" Jase said and all of us burst into laughter.

"Talking about me?" Drew came and put his arms behind Tony and my back. Kylie came next to me.

"Merry Christmas!" I said and hugged Kylie. All of us exchanged hugs.

We were celebrating Christmas, I saw Pen a few times but both of us tried to avoid each other which is for the best.

Tony kept his protecting arm around me. We danced and talked with everyone. Noah, Greg and JB also came to the party, with Alan nowhere to be seen. Last time I heard about him, he was in the jail because apparently he was a drug dealer.

JB came to us and hugged us "Merry Christmas!"

"Where is your date?" I asked him.

"She wasted" JB chuckled and shook his head. "Apparently she couldn't drink. The second shot from Greg made her fell to the floor"

"Oh my God!" I said and Tony laughed.

"But she is safe. She is on the sofa with her friends now" JB laughed.

"Too bad Elize couldn't make it" JB said. I shrugged "she has to go back to Italy"

"Ah, her boyfriend is super protective of her"

"Boyfriend?" Tony asked and looked at me. "I didn't know Elize has a boyfriend"

"I didn't know that too" I looked at Tony and back to JB.

"But the guy came to pick her up from the police station. Put his arm around her protectively. This man is tall. Like 6"3, his english is fluent with a bit of italian accent. With his dark handsome look. He can play as the prince of the italian gangster"

I shook my head. "You are watching too much movie, JB" I couldn't tell them about Elize and her mobster family, could I?

"The guy called her Francesca." JB continued.