Chapter 49 - Amanda

Everything went well for the next month. Tony and I try our best to make the best of our relationship. He comes to my counseling session. The doctor wanted to have him for some session, the others I just came alone, but Tony waited outside. The doctor told us that if I didn't have any sexual problems with Tony that because I trust him 100%, which is good for our relationship. As for my past dark experiences, the doctor taught me what I should do if I'm facing another panic attack or nightmare. But other than that I'm fine.

Tony also initiated dinner with Henry. And he was surprised when Henry came with his fiancé, Alila. They are going to marry this winter. I know Alila. She is a great woman.

I joined Tony's monthly dinner with his friends. This month Meredith and Christian were absent because they were busy promoting Meredith's latest movie about Princess Grace Kelly. Christian isn't in the movie but he is a besotted husband, so he accompanies Meredith to every promotional event. And they always appeared all lovey dovey in front of the camera (and off too for sure).

Oh! And we also had a double date with Elize and her beloved... whatever she called him. I won't spoil her story here!

Tomorrow is the big premier of Meredith's film. We are all invited to the premier. So here I am with the heavily pregnant Madeline and the stylist Ocean in the boutique. This time Tony told me first that he asked Ocean to help me with the dress. He said he did this because Andrew told him that Ocean is trying to start her career as a fashion consultant. So of course as her friends we are ready to help.

"Try this Amy. This will look good on you" Ocean says

"Oh nice!" Madeline says looking at the dress.

It's a black sideway dress, with a small gold belt. Simple but elegant. I take it from Ocean. "okay"

"And this is for you Mads" Ocean shows a caramel warm dress. It's a simple straight long gown with stretch fabric that is obviously super expensive. With pretty luxurious beads around the plunge neck

"Ocean, are you sure I'm not going to look like hiding a watermelon inside my tummy?" she asks Ocean. Madeline is already showing her tummy. It's big but only in her tummy. Her arms are still small, and magically her legs too. She is still wearing her heels. She told us Ethan almost hauled her back to the room when he saw her in her heels. But Madeline is an expert high heels walker. She'll be fine.

"I'm sure. You will look utterly sexy. These swarovski on the plunge neckline will draw Ethan's eyes to your fantastic boobs, and this sleeveless will show your still skinny arms, this stretch fabric will show your pretty pregnant tummy " she winks and Madeline takes the dress. "I trust my life in your hand, sis" she says and we all laugh.

Ocean is genius! She can match the dress with shoes and purses and trinkets. It's so perfect. And she has Ethan and Tony's credit cards in hand, which made me and Madeline's eyes widened.

***

Tony groans when he sees me walk out from his wardrobe with my black gown and straps gold heels. Perfect with my smokey eyes makeup and my hair curls freely. Earlier he asked me to do the preparation in his apartment. This is Saturday and he always wants me to sleepover here.

"What?" I grin.

"Why is there a slit there?" he is pointing to the slit on my dress that starts in my upper thigh. It's a sexy dress and I love this dress makes me look slimmer and sexier.

I come and round my hands around his neck "you can rip it off later, sir" when he leans forward I deliberately pull back and sashay away.

"Fuck me" he groans and I laugh. "Amy come back" I still walk to the wardrobe, spray my favorite vanilla perfume on my wrist and dab it on my neck.