Chapter 42 - Anthony

I look at Amy. She is still talking with Meredith and Irene, the host we hired for the launching event. The meeting is over but they are still talking about what to wear tomorrow. I thought she would be mad at me for arranging her to the boutique with Mads.

Mads texted me earlier and said that I have to brace myself. I thought Amy would come to me with thousands of reasons. But she just smiled at me and said it was fun to hang out with Mads and Ocean. I know Amy bought something from the boutique. I already gave my credit card to Ocean. She was so great in fashion. Drew said she wants to be a fashion consultant in spite of working for her father's company. So as a great friend of course I hire her. Madeline and I are her first clients.

Suddenly Meredith laughs ringing in my ears. I look at her. She is looking at Amy's phone. I lean closer but Amy hides her phone from me "what the..."

"It's a secret!" she says.

"What kind of girlfriend are you! Having a secret from your boyfriend" I tease her. Something uncomfortable flashes in her eyes but it's gone so fast. I'm wondering... was that my imagination?

"You will know later, Tony" Meredith says.

"At least tell me what that was about," I say.

Meredith giggles "you want my advice? Brace yourself" she winks.

"From what?"

Meredith shrugs easily. She looks at her phone "Ian is here" she says happily.

"Spoiled brat! Since when do you need him to pick you here and there? Is he your driver now?" I tease her

"Since he wants to do that!" She says triumphantly.

"And I need to ask my securities to clear the road from the prying paparazzi" I stand up and look at the windows. That's right! Since Meredith and Christian got married the fans are antsy waiting for them to have a press conference. But instead of having one, they prefer to enjoy their life in Christian's island. Oh it's named Meredith Island now. They just came back yesterday for this event. So tomorrow will be the first time Meredith and Christian attend an event as husband and wife. Peter and Amy are so happy because this will boost the event and not to mention the app.

I text my head securities to make sure the safety for Meredith. Sometimes the paparazzi went too far.

"Wow this is great Mer!" Amy says. I look at her. Now she is the one who is looking on Mer's phone. I come to them "can I see that now?"

Meredith laughs and shows me. "You're not Ian, I don't care" she says annoyingly. I laugh at that.

It's a picture of her wearing a long gown. The top is like a wrapped bow that showed a generous amount of Meredith's cleavage and her flat tummy. She is always the daring one in her outfit. The bottom is mermaid long that shows Meredith's perfect figure. But the best part is, the colour is orange. Perfect match with the app. "Great!" I say. "The color is same with the logo"

"Yes Mr. Lockwood. I asked the designer to make this dress using the same color with the app."

"Perfect Mer" Amy says happily.

"It's Ocean's idea. I was planning to wear something from a branded boutique. But at Madeline's wedding she told me this idea. She even helped to contact the designer"

"Wow, it's a short time" I say.

Amy looks at me "when you have Meredith's name, trust me they will do their best to make it happen"

I shake my head "not fair" while Meredith laughs.

"I'm so glad I have Ocean now, since Carly is on her honeymoon with her third husband. And Carly told me she's planning to retire and stay in some tropical island. I almost hyperventilated when I heard that" she says. Carly Lopez is a Hollywood fashion consultant and just married (for the third time).