Chapter 17 - Amanda

A day before shooting the video with Madeline, another news came to surface.

Tony Lockwood was seen with a stripper a day before Thanksgiving where Noah and the friends held another party in Noah's house.

It was a stupid news actually. From Tony's hair everyone knew that this picture wasn't Tony's recent picture. His hair didn't have any blonde highlights in the pic. The pics of Noah and the party were true.

But... it wasn't the point for me. Tony and the stripper. Even though it happened last year or anytime before we were together, I was still bleeding inside.

I'm a virgin and Tony doesn't know it. Will he disappoint with my 0 experience?

And to think he had so many experiences with any kind of woman. Suddenly I felt like I got punched in my stomach. So hard that I couldn't breath.

I was in the class but my mind was far away from the class.

Elize sat next to me "hey" she gave me a cup of bubble tea. I smiled at her and took it "thanks Elize"

"You don't believe that stupid rumor right?" I just told Elize this morning about my current relationship with Tony. Few minutes before this stupid rumor came up.

I shook my head. "It's not that, Elize"

"So?"

"It's.... I know that was an old picture. But..."

"It was all in the past, Amy," Elize said firmly.

"I know. But I can't undo my mind to not know that he had that kind experience with that kind person"

Elize looked at me deeply and then she exhaled "I got it Amy. But you already know this about him... right?"

"I know. I know his sex life were rainbow and unicorn back then. But to have it shoved on my face now it's like..." I rubbed my face.

"Hey.. don't let this stupid paparazzi ruin your relationship with Tony" Elize said.

"I know" I said in a small voice.

When the class was over, Elize and I walked to her car.

"Amy!" Tony ran to me.

I looked at him and then looked away.

"Amy!" Elize hissed at me.

I cleared my throat and looked at Tony. "Hey" I smiled (or at least I think I smile).

"I'm sorry about that stupid news" Tony explained. I smiled bitterly. "It's okay"

Tony looked at Elize, I didn't look at them. I was trying to control myself. But for sure they communicate something about me.

"Tony, you will drive Amy home right?" Elize said and Tony nodded.

"Okay then. See you tomorrow, Amy" Elize hugged me "don't mad at him" she whispered and then she said goodbye to Tony and left us.

"Hey" Tony caressed my cheek. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Can we go somewhere privately to talk?" Tony asked me and I nodded.

We both went to his car and he drove away.

We didn't talk in the car. I was so occupied with my own thoughts. Tony pulled at Vibes' house parking garage. He went down and opened the door for me. We both got inside to the house. No one was in the one but Tony took me to his room. I've been in the Vibes so many times, but this is the first time Tony took me to his room. Normally we would hang out with his friends at the living room.