Chapter 40 - Amanda

I'm snuggling close in Tony's chest. I can smell his faint Abercrombie perfume. Yummy!

Tony caresses my hair "are you tired?" He whispers. We just finished our third session of love making. And it feels so perfect!

I shake my head and kiss his chest where the tattoo is "no. I'm just overwhelmed" I say.

He pulls my chin up "stay the night" he says softly. I bite my lower lip. "Please" he adds. I smile and nod "okay"

He grins happily.

"As long as you tell me about another Amy" I say and Tony groans. Covers his eyes with his hand. "I'm too tired. I think I want to sleep" he says and I laugh. "Okay, I'll go home now. See you in the office Mr. Lockwood" I pretend to get ready, Tony pulls me back "no" he laughs.

I giggle "so, about Amy?"

He exhales and shakes his head. But his lips are still forming a smile. "Amy is a virtual assistant. Like Siri to Apple. But it works for the house. We're still trying to develop it. So we only have it here in my house and Sam. Of course Sam using a different name" he chuckles

"For house?"

"Yeah, more like your household assistant. Come, I'll show how it works" he gets up.

Tony and I walk to the living room. He is in his sweatpants and shirtless, I'm in his t-shirt. I just realized now that Tony's apartment is huge. Like super huge.

Not just that, Tony's body is even more perfect than 6 years ago. I shamelessly ogle his shirtless body from behind him. He didn't add any tattoo in his body. The old tattoos stay there.

Amy's

We are in the middle of Tony's living room. I look around, his floor is using parquet, the living room theme is earthy, with a modern woody bookshelf, cozy soft grey coach with a lot of pillows that looks so comfy, fur carpet, modern coffee table. The windows are big and full, we can see the park with a small fountain from here. The balcony is big enough for a long lounger. From the living room, we can go to the kitchen, the modern open kitchen with a bar and island. The dining table is also modern with an earth and wood theme. Not the formal one, but enough to fill 10 people in it. It is adorned with modern unique lamps.

"Shit" Tony curses softly.

"what?" I look at him. We are still in the middle of his living room. He looks at me with uncertainty. "Promise me you won't runaway from me"

"What?" I laugh.

He holds my hand "Amanda Lewis"

"Why-"

"Hello Mr. Lockwood" the robot says.

I laugh so hard. Tony tries to hide his laugh but in the end he gives in and laughs too. "That's your keyword to wake it up?" I ask and he just nods covering his face.

I laugh "why are you using my name?"

"It's stupid, Amy" Tony still covering his face.

"It's-"

"You're not stupid, sir. No one is stupid" the robot says and I laugh so hard.

"God I need to change your name" Tony mutters. I'm still laughing when Tony clears his throat "Amy starting from now your name is Amanda."

"Amanda. Okay sir!" The robot says.

"Done" Tony exhales and looks at me. I'm still laughing. "Will you stop?" He asks in disbelief. Because I didn't say anything, Tony lifts me up like a sack of potatoes and put me on the couch. I squeal and pull my hair from my face. "So gentleman!" I protest and he laughs. Tony kisses me and his hand creeps inside the t-shirt. I moan and we lost in the love making (again).