Chapter 38 - Anthony

I come back to the table with a big grin. Today we are having our monthly dinner, normally we have Christian and Ethan too. But today is a special day. This is our last dinner with Madeline Parker. Starting from tomorrow she will become Madeline Hall.

Madeline beams at me "she said yes?" She asks excitedly.

I grin at her. She and Meredith squeal happily. My friends never changed. They always ship me with Amy.

Madeline and Meredith still laugh happily. "Last time I checked you didn't want me to bring a date to your wedding" I say.

Madeline grins "Amy is exception"

I shake my head "not fair, Mads" But I can feel my lips twitch up.

Madeline gives her tongue's out at me. "I'm still wondering why Ethan chose you as his wife. You are so childish"

"Because Ethan loves me!" She says with her superior attitude.

I smile softly to her "that's good for you Mads. I hope you can be happier and happier each day. Ethan will make you happy more than everyone else in this world. You deserve it, Mads"

She smiles but her eyes teary. "Tony you make me want to cry" she whines.

I chuckle but I feel my eyes a little bit hot. I stand up and come to her, she stands up too. Madeline hugs me tightly. "Thank you Tony. I hope you find happiness like mine too."

"I will sis" I kiss her head. When I pull back, Madeline's tears already leak all the way to her face "Mads! This should be happy tears, why do you cry like that!" I laugh.

"This is happy tears! Just a little bit too much because of his hormone" Madeline caresses her still flat tummy and we all laugh.

***

We're going to Madeline and Ethan's wedding today. Madeline threatened me, if I was late today I will give a million for the charity she is planning to do once she comes back from her wedding. I have no idea how come I am always the last one to arrive at any meeting or event with them. I didn't do that on purpose and I'm not a superhero that has to save the world before they can go with their friends.

Amy opens her apartment door. I look at her. Holy shit! She looks extremely beautiful and sexy in her long gown red dress. This is still her colour. She pulls her hair in a fancy updo, with some tendrils at her left and right side of her perfect face. She can do her makeup better now, full makeup without making her look like a clown. Back then, my Amy only wore some mascara and lipgloss. She wore her full make up for some events with the Vibes and with the help from Mads and Mer.

"Am I looking that horrible?" she asks me.

"What? No! You look perfect" I say fast.

She chuckles "then you should pull your jaw back in place" she walks out from her apartment and turns around to lock the door. My eyes almost pop out, her dress is backless. I can see her soft creamy skin clearly and my hands itch to touch it. Control yourself, Lockwood. You have a wedding to attend.

She spins around and looks at me, her eyes travel slowly to my... dick. Fuck me! Of course my dick already showed himself and gave Amy a 'hi, I miss you so badly' gesture. Her face flush, she clears her throat and look back at my eyes "let's go"

I nod and follow her. We both know I'm weak with her. Back then she was the one who had more sense. She knew when we could fool around when we had to behave.

Amy chuckles when she sees my car. The black Bugatti Chiron. "What?" I ask her while opening the door. She shakes her head "from Tesla to Bugatti" she says and gets into the car.