Chapter 13 - Amanda

Tony, Rachel and I walked in the hospital. Tony retrieved another hoodie from his car for him and Rachel. He had some in his car. Merchandise from his friends.

I brought one for Lea. Just in case she needed it. We were all so tired. We hadn't slept. But we couldn't leave Lea, could we?

"Lea!" I said when I saw her on the bed. I ran to her with Rachel.

"You okay?" I hugged her.

She pulled back "it's all your fault! You are the one who invited us!"

"What?" I said dumbfounded.

"Hey Lea!" Rachel stood in front of me "calm down. Yes Amy invited us but she didn't ask us to eat the drug. I warned you before you took it too, Lea!" Rachel said.

"But if she didn't ask us to come in the first place, all of this shit wouldn't happen!" She cried. I was still stunned. I didn't know why she blamed all of this to me.

"Lea" we spun around and found Lea's parents came toward us. Her mom hugged her. Her dad looked at us "who is going to explain to me?"

"Sir..." Tony came up in front of me. "We were having a party with some of our friends. There were um... some of my friends brought ecstasy to the party. They gave it to all of us. And-" before Tony could utter another words Lea screamed "they forced me, dad"

Rachel, Tony and I looked at Lea in disbelief. What the hell is she talking about?

"Forced you to what, sweetie?" Her mom asked.

"To try the drug. They said it was a candy!" She said.

"We weren't there when you tried it!" Tony said to her. He was pissed. Hell I was pissed too. Why did she throw us out of the bus like this?

Her mom glared at us. Her dad came to Tony like he was ready to punch him. I pulled Tony behind me. I knew Lea's dad was a priest. He wouldn't lay his hand to me.

"Sir... with all due respect sir... We didn't have anything to do with Lea tonight. Yes I was the one who invited her to the party. But I never asked her to try the drug. I was with Tony in the other corner of the room. I just knew she had the drug when we were out from the police station."

"Shut up Amy!" Lea glared at me.

"Dear..." her mom looked at her. "Tell us the truth. Whatever it is we won't mad"

"They forced me mom," Lea said.

"Lea!" Rachel hissed. "Stop it!"

"Help me Rach!" Lea pleaded.

Rachel shook her head and came to us "come on Amy. Let's go" she took my hand. "Good ni... morning mam, sir" she pulled me and we walked away.

I was so confused. I looked at Tony, so did him. Why Rachel didn't tell the truth? What happened?

When we were in Tony's car, Rachel opened her mouth. "She took the candy from Noah. That was... the one from you, Tony"

"From me?" Tony looked confused so did I.

"Noah said that was from you"

"Fuck" Tony muttered. "That was the one Greg gave to me. Remember I gave that to Noah?"

I nodded. I remembered that.

"Noah coaxed Lea to try it. Actually he was giving it to Pen. Lea and I were there with Greg. Pen was a little bit nervous so she pulled us. I said no, Lea said yes. She tried it. And..." Rachel didn't continue.

"That's why Noah and Pen are still sober. Because they gave it to Lea" I said

Rachel nodded. "Sorry Amy. It wasn't your fault. But I think Lea was terrified when she saw her dad. You know her dad is a priest"