Chapter 45 - Amanda

"I'm super pissed with him!" I exhale. Elize just chuckling all the time. She is in her good mood. I glare at her.

"Look Amy. Tony is still the same besotted Tony, okay. All he can think is you and only you. He is clouding with jealousy! How come you have not realized it?"

"Last time I checked you were on my team"

She laughs "I'm still on your team though. But you have to think on Tony's side as well. Look, I know Henry means a lot to you especially when you were at your worst point. But you have to make Tony understand it as well, Amy."

"I told him about that"

"More specific. I mean, he was never jealous with anyone before, because you never had a boy bestfriend back then."

"I only have you. The boy friends I got it from Tony"

"Exactly! He never experienced this thing" she chuckles.

"Why are you so happy?"

"What?" She abruptly stops and her face blushes.

"You just got laid!" I squeal.

"God shut up!" She covers my mouth.

"Tell me! You just came back from Italy, right?" I grin widely despite my own problem with Tony.

Elize bites her lower lip and looks at me. "Um..."

***

I walk to Clayton & co. I don't have to go to Lockwood Tech anymore since we are finished with the app and it's a huge success.

Elize is right. I need to explain more details to Tony about Henry in my life. It's not like that with Henry. He was my rock back then. And I treasure our friendship.

My phone beeps. Tony kept texting and calling me this morning. I told him I'm busy with my work so he stopped the call but continued with the text.

Henry: Hey Amy. I'm sorry about last night. Did you fight with Lockwood? If you want, you can set up a lunch and we can clear the air.

Amy: thanks Henry. I'll let you know if I need one. But please behave. Tony isn't like what you think. He is still the same Tony.

Henry: your fault didn't update me

I chuckle. Last night I called Henry and explained to him about Tony. He was happy for me. Really, Henry and I are just friends.

I stop in front of my desk. Oh wow... a vase of huge red roses. "Hello Ms. Lewis, you have a card from your admire" Felice comes behind me with a grin

I take the card. "Did you peek at it?" I tease her.

"No need. For sure it's from your boyfriend" she laughs and walks back to her seat.

I come to my desk and smell the flower. It smells so fresh. I look at the card and open it.

Forgive me

Love,
Tony

I smile to myself and call Tony. "Amy" he answers the first ring.

"Thank you for the flowers, Mr. Lockwood. I love it"

"So, you forgive me?" He asks.

I giggle "as long as you want to hear my explanation"

"About Henry?"

"Yes" I say slowly.

He exhales. "Okay. Dinner tonight?"

"Okay. I'll cook for you"