Chapter 57 - Amanda

"What are you doing?" I ask Tony. Since he put the blindfolded on me he'd been secretive about what he's doing. All I know is I'm sitting on the couch while he does his stuff that I don't know what. We just finished our dinner. Today we spent the day together. Nothing fancy, just groceries shopping, walking in the park, sex and another sex. This is the life I want to spend the rest of my life with Tony. But I guess, I should accept that I can only enjoy it today.

"Give me another 5 mins, princess" he says. "Don't peek out or you will regret it"

"Really? Do you think I will regret it? Or it's really just for your ego?" I laugh.

"Not going to answer that" his voice sounds distant. Where is he going?

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask.

Silence.

"Tony, are you there?"

Still no answer.

"Amanda where is Tony?" I ask the robot. Amanda can detect where we are based on our body heat.

"He is on the way to the master bedroom direction, ma'am"

"To the room? What is he doing?" I ask more to myself.

"He said he wants to give you a birthday surprise," says Amanda.

I chuckle and shake my head "okay thanks Amanda"

"Your welcome ma'am"

Before I can think anything else, I can hear Tony's step "you are back!" I say.

He chuckles "miss me that much?"

"Immensely" I say cheekily.

"Come on" he takes my hand gently and pulls to stand.

"Where?"

"No question, princess" he says and helps me to walk.

After some walk, which I'm sure we are still in his apartment, he opens the blindfold. I breathe "wow..."

It's his home theater, he puts some popcorn, soda, and there is a bouquet of flowers on the table.

"Come here" he takes my hand and we sit on the cozy couch. "I blindfolded you not because I want to settle the place. More because of this" he presses something from the remote and the big screen turns on.

I look at it.

Comes Tony's mother's face. "Happy birthday Amy! I wish you all the very best. I'm really happy now Tony and you are back together. I hope you two can bring the best out of each other. I love you, Amy. I'll see you in Maryland soon, okay?" Says Teresa.

The screen changes to Elize and Gabriel Rinaldi, they also say their happy birthday to me. Continues with Henry and his fiancée, Mr and Mrs Bloom, Edith, my coworkers, Pete, Felicity and George, even Mr. Clayton and his wife too. Next ones are Sam and Sammy, even Sue, Tony's assistant, and some other Lockwood Tech's employees. Mike and Rainey. Next one is JB.

I gasp "oh my God! JB!" I squeal.

Tony chuckles "yeah, from NY"

"I'm so fucking great you two found each other again! Visit me in NY okay. If not, give me a day to interrogate the two of you once I'm back for thanksgiving later!" JB grinning.

The screen changes to Greg and his crew in the bar since I know all of them. And the screen goes off. I blink and look at Tony.

He smiles at me "you like it?"

"Where is the rest of it?" I say.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not going to say that's all of it right?" I say to him