91: A Visit to those who were Lost

Continuation of chapter 90 and also the end.

"The only point in creating something is to watch it die. Like a story that must come to a climax, what I have done will not be fulfilled until the end has arrived."

― Brandon Sanderson, The Hero of Ages

Marienne's POV:

A gust of a wind roared outside, rain met the raging storm- turning it into one of the most beautiful phenomenon of nature.

The thrums of rain resonated, the sound of that melodious chorus of water droplets echoed into the labyrinth of my ears as we exchanged a breath.

Let her stay with me because of ghosts?

I let out an amused chuckle at this, slowly pulling back, missing her warmth already.

"Sure."

"Okay!" She chirped as she showed herself to the restroom, throwing me one last smile- my heart thudded wildly in my chest as her smile bathed me in the warmth I thought I would never find.

I chuckled as I shook my head.

I have never felt more light, ever.

I think I was getting addicted to her.

She was one of a kind.

I love her.

A sigh escaped me as it suddenly dawned upon me how drunk I was. I gulped a whole bottle of raw wine fifteen minutes ago.

Sweat made the cotton cling to my body. Shrugging, I took off my shirt, feeling warm all over. It was also soaked in tears.

A smile crawled it's way as I realized that Rose might get flustered if she saw me now. Suddenly, I felt like a teenager again. A teenager wanting to see his girlfriend flustered.

I was aching to see that blush since that night.

The desire painted in her face.... her sex induced eyes.....

I mean I have a nice body, I have been told many times by many girls.

A loud yelp resonated, making me smile.

Called it.

I put on my innocent mask as I looked back at the bathroom door. If her face wasn't red before, it was now. It resembled a humanoid tomato.

"What?" I questioned in the most oblivious way possible.

Her eyes roamed over my whole body. She was basically devouring me with her eyes. I was enjoying it more than I should.

"My face is up here," I called out, my mood lightening up all on a sudden. I was thoroughly humored.

That took her aback as she slowly looked up to me. She looked like she would be grateful if the ground could swallow her whole.

"Don't be shy..." I called out in my seductive voice as I marched to her, the usulation I felt for her coming back all over again, "It's yours."

"Wh-Why," She stammered as she tried her hardest to keep her eyes on me, "Are you parading shirtless?"

"I sleep shirtless," I answered like it was the silliest question she could ask.

"B-But still you shouldn't-"

"Take off my shirt in front of the female who just said she was willing to stay with me forever?" I rasped, desire crawling in me as I slowly trapped her between the bathroom door and my body, pressing both my hands beside her, "How would that work hm?"