~Chapter Eighteen~

Slowly entering the Lockwood cellar, Madison glances around taking in the not so flattering view, but it was just a cellar after all

Slowly entering the Lockwood cellar, Madison glances around taking in the not so flattering view, but it was just a cellar after all. She let out a slightly annoyed sigh when she realized that her heels were probably going to get dirty. Hearing the sound of chains rattling, she follows it and spots a familiar blonde standing with a guy who she assumed was Tyler Lockwood.

"Tell me you brought the instruction manual." The familiar voice of Caroline rings through her ears.

"I'm sure if things like this came with instructions, life would be a lot easier." Maddy sighs as she now stands beside Caroline.

"Maddy!" Caroline shouts with a thankful smile. "You came, Damon said you wouldn't. Thank you."

"Damon has a bad habit of trying to speak for me and I figured you could use the help." Madison shrugs, turning her attention to Tyler Lockwood. "This the werewolf?" She asks, making the blonde vampire nod her head.

"Who the hell are you?" Tyler questions annoyed, earning a quick headshake from Caroline.

"Tyler she's here to help, don't be rude, especially to her," Caroline warns him.

"Why not?"

"Because if you're rude to me you won't have to wait until the full moon, I'll break every bone in your body right now." Maddy smiles at the now shocked boy.

"Sorry." He sighs, "I'm just a little on edge right now...What's your name again?"

"Madison, and I get it. It's your first full moon, your nerves are gonna be all over the place." She speaks, walking toward the chains and examining them.

"Tell me you brought the wolfsbane," Tyler asks, turning to Caroline.

"Yes. Not an easy herb to find." She replies, pulling out a small bag of purple wolfsbane. "This is it."

Reaching his hand out, Maddy is quick to grab his wrist and shake her head. "Don't touch that right now. It'll burn you." She informs, letting go of him.

Tyler nods and starts searching through his bag. "I have a water bottle in my bag, we can mix it in there." He says, handing the bottle to Caroline, who accepts it and mixes the herbs inside.

"The guy at the hardware store said this set-up could hold up to 5,000 pounds," Tyler says, holding up the chains.

"Is that more than a werewolf can pull?" The blonde questions.

"I have no idea," Tyler responds.

The two of them turn to Madison who seemed to know more about werewolves than they did. "I'm not really sure either, it depends on how strong the werewolf is."