~Chapter Seventy-Seven~

The room fell silent after Maddy had dropped the bomb that no one was expecting

The room fell silent after Maddy had dropped the bomb that no one was expecting. Nobody knew what to say. The expression on Kol's face made the tribrid even angrier. He was smirking.

"I've slaughtered many people, you're gonna have to be a little more specific."

"How many other families with kids have you killed?" She questions, narrowing her eyes at him.

A look of realization flashes across his face. He had only ever killed two kids, and it was during a fit of rage. Now he knew exactly who she was.

"Madison Sinclair." He sighs, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"I'm so confused." Rebekah shakes her head glancing between Kol and Maddy. "Did you two like, sleep together or something?"

"Ugh, as if." Maddy scrunches her face up in disgust.

"We can if you want to." Kol offers, raising a brow in her direction.

"Back off." Klaus and Elijah both warn, taking a step forward.

"He's the vampire that attacked my family and me. He's the one who killed me." She explains.

"You put up quite a fight too. Stabbed me in the neck and hit me in the face with a bloody frying pan."

"So you've always been feisty?"  Klaus smirks, looking her up and down.

"She can hit me in the face with a frying pan any day," Finn mumbles from his spot in the corner.

"Are you guys seriously hitting on me right now? Do you not have the ability to read the room?" Maddy questions in disbelief.

"A pretty girl is a pretty girl." Kol shrugs.

"Well this pretty girl is angry, and bad things happen when I'm angry." She states, yanking her jacket off.

"Ok how about we talk this out." Elijah chimes in.

"We are gonna talk this out, right now. I'm gonna make this very simple for you, Kol. You give me a sincere apology and all is forgiven."

"And if I don't?" Kol asks, an amused expression on his face.

"If you don't, then I'm gonna have to kick your ass in front of your family." She answers carelessly. "We can do it the easy way or the hard way, it really doesn't matter to me."

"I don't apologize." He shakes his head, still not taking the strawberry blonde seriously.

"Hard way it is then." Maddy nods, beginning to tie her hair up.