~Chapter Sixty Two~

Maddy entered her house, slamming the door shut behind her

Maddy entered her house, slamming the door shut behind her. Knowing what Elena and the rest of her friends were doing put her in a very tough situation. Did she tell Klaus what they were up to, or did she keep her mouth shut and let him find out for himself? Maybe Rebekah or Stefan would tell him.

A few seconds later, she heard a knock on the door. With a roll of her eyes, she speeds to it and swings it open. Standing in the door frame was an older man she didn't recognize.

"Can I help you?" She questions.

"Very much, yes." He nods, his eyes scanning over her. "I've heard many things about you, Madison.." He states, shoving past her and inviting himself in.

"Yeah, sure come in why don't you." Maddy mumbles. "Look, old man, I don't know who you are, but you don't just shove your way into someone's house."

"The most interesting thing I've heard is that my bastard disgrace of a son has become very fond of you." He continues ignoring her statement.

"Gonna have to be more specific. Lots of men are fond of me." She sighs, crossing her arms.

"Niklaus."

"Mikael, I presume." She rolls her eyes, face scrunching up in disgust. "The man who used to beat on his child. How very nice of you to pay me a visit. What do you want?"

"I want you to help me kill him." Mikael states.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." She scoffs.

Mikael speeds towards her, grabbing her by her neck and slamming her against a nearby wall. "You know, I would hate to have to kill such a pretty girl over someone who's nothing but an inconvenience."

His eyes widen as Maddy uses her magic, his hand forcibly being removed from her neck with ease before it snaps backward, making the man fall to his knees with a grunt. "I'm not a girl, I'm a woman, and you should know better than to underestimate one." She states, bending down and grabbing the collar of his shirt before dragging him towards the door. "If you know what's good for you, you won't talk about him like that in front of me."

"You're making a huge mistake." Mikael snaps, pulling himself out of her grip. "When I kill Klaus, you can consider yourself on my list too."

"I am so scared." She says sarcastically. "Get the hell out of my house and don't come back unless you want me to kick your ass."

Shoving him out the door, she slams it shut with an annoyed huff. She was getting really tired of people pissing her off. Was she worried about him killing her? Only a little bit. If Klaus and Rebekah were scared of him, it should make her a little nervous and it did. But surely her friends wouldn't agree to help him if it meant killing her too, would they? Or were they that desperate to get rid of Klaus that they would be willing to accept killing her as collateral damage?