~Chapter Seven~

Elena's eyes slowly open as a man carries her through an abandoned house

Elena's eyes slowly open as a man carries her through an abandoned house. It was dusty and worn down, looked like nobody had lived in it for years. The mystery man sat Elena down on an old beat-up couch next to a still unconscious Madison.

She watches the man turn to the vampire and take a step closer leaning over her. He gently grabs a lock of her strawberry blonde hair that somehow managed to be perfectly intact. Her lipstick was smudged and her once spotless clean dress was now slightly dirty and had a small tear in it. Other than that, she still looked as beautiful and put together as she did when she introduced herself to Elena.

"So this is the famous Madison Sinclair? She certainly doesn't disappoint does she?" The man smirks, glancing over at Elena.

"What do you want?" Elena asks.

"Ssh." He says, stepping towards the doppelgänger.

"Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." He whispers, leaning closer to Elena's wounds.

His eyes were changing, veins growing underneath then as a set of fangs protruded from his mouth. Before he could get any closer to the injured human he's quickly sent flying across the room, his back roughly hitting the wall.

"That is no way to treat a lady," Madison states, standing protectively in front of Elena.

She was weak due to the large dose of vervain they had injected in her, but she wasn't going to let an innocent person get hurt in front of her without putting up a fight. If push came to shove, there was no doubt in her mind that she would die before she sat back and let someone who couldn't defend themselves get hurt.

"Trevor!" A young woman with dark short hair shouts, stopping the vampire from charging at Madison. "Control yourself. We both know she could make your head explode with the sound of her voice."

"Buzzkill." Trevor sighs walking past the woman and out of the room, leaving the three girls alone.

Madison takes a seat beside Elena, being sure not to let her guard down. If these two had arranged for her and Elena to be kidnapped, then she knew their intentions couldn't be good.

"What do you want with us?" Elena question's, slowly standing up but not moving far from Madison.

She didn't completely trust the strawberry blonde vampire but at that moment she was the only one she felt safe with. Not to mention they were both in the same predicament.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The woman says stepping forward, her dark eyes scanning over the seventeen-year-old.

Pulchritude On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara